• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need to be taking a look at Tom Ince. Fell down the pecking order at Huddersfield and they might be tempted to cut their losses. Has a phenomenal record at championship level and can play both wings equally good. 68 goals and 44 assists in 211 championship games. He may not be cut out for the Premier League but at this level it doesn't get much better.

I've not liked Tom Ince in a while. Record is decent but is he a 100% every game player? I don't feel like that's the case, ever since he got shot into the spotlight at Blackpool. Also another left footer who really plays his best football on the right from when I've watched him play.

If we signed him, I'd give him a fair chance of course but I certainly don't see him as someone to solve our left-wing problem.

I've not liked Tom Ince in a while. Record is decent but is he a 100% every game player? I don't feel like that's the case, ever since he got shot into the spotlight at Blackpool. Also another left footer who really plays his best football on the right from when I've watched him play.

If we signed him, I'd give him a fair chance of course but I certainly don't see him as someone to solve our left-wing problem.

His record is actually slightly better on the left than on the right, but really there isn't much difference. If we want goals and assists from the wing he is the go-to guy in this league. He may not be the guy that runs around and works like a horse, but he offers goals in abundance and has a record that Adama can only dream of at this moment. At derby he scored 38 goals in 115 games, hardly someone who didn't produce after bursting onto the scene at Blackpool.

I like both Jota and Ince however I thought like Wilson he did most his work from the right, same with Jota.

Neither seem at all Pulis type players though.

Think they both could be shrewd signings for any team in this league.

Ince's record. Matches Goals Assist

Right Winger 126 39 17

Left Winger 111 31 30

Fair enough. Defo the sorts of players we need to be looking at, end product machines.

See Traore linked again with Huddersfield in HITC. This magical 18m fee mentioned again.

His record is actually slightly better on the left than on the right, but really there isn't much difference. If we want goals and assists from the wing he is the go-to guy in this league. He may not be the guy that runs around and works like a horse, but he offers goals in abundance and has a record that Adama can only dream of at this moment. At derby he scored 38 goals in 115 games, hardly someone who didn't produce after bursting onto the scene at Blackpool.

Is it? Having watched his Derby goals, I'd consider about 1 or 2 of them coming from the left side of the pitch. Every other goal came from running through from the right and a fair few from the centre. I never said he didn't produce since Blackpool, I just said he's not someone I'd consider being able to count on 100% of the time.

Right Winger 126 39 17

Left Winger 111 31 30

That's fair enough but at least in terms of his goals at Derby, his position when attacking and scoring has been about 3-5% from the left.

Is it? Having watched his Derby goals, I'd consider about 1 or 2 of them coming from the left side of the pitch. Every other goal came from running through from the right and a fair few from the centre. I never said he didn't produce since Blackpool, I just said he's not someone I'd consider being able to count on 100% of the time.

Right Winger 126 39 17

Left Winger 111 31 30

That's fair enough but at least in terms of his goals at Derby, his position when attacking and scoring has been about 3-5% from the left.

Fair enough. I didn't actually watch the goals, but just went by his record and seemed to remember he was a very important player for Derby. But like a lot of wingers, Adama included, he can go hiding for periods. But there is no denying his record and Pulis might even be able to improve is workrate.

It's turned so quiet all of a sudden after the McNair and Flint signings, no concrete stories on incomings and outgoings for many clubs including ours, could be a busy final month of the window!