• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be protesting outside the ground if we sell De Sart, I love him.

Always thought he was over-rated to be honest... I mean, I like my midfielders to be able to point and shout. That's their key trait.

Some guy on twitter reckons we're close to a #10 but it 'won't impress the fans'.

Gonna be Morrison isn't it.

Tbh some our fans would complain if it was Messi due to not performing at the world cup.

Think it could be dack like, could imagine our fans thinking he's rubbish cos he's only played in league 1.

I so hope your right with that, cos the fans would be so wrong, young, creative, english and exciting. Can't see Pulis signing a #10 though.

This has to be the dullest transfer window ever!

Is there any rumours floating around anywhere?????

Apart from forest I think it’s been like that at every championship club. Even the Prem clubs have done very little.

I think our transfer window has been alright so far.

No teams have really done anything big, maybe Forest have been making the most moves, but apart from that even the Prem teams have been quiet. Unsurprising with the World Cup on. We've already signed two decent players in McNair and Flint, and it sounds like Pulis knows what else he wants, and I'll be surprised if he doesn't get him.

On top of that it's seeming more and more likely that we might keep hold of Traore, which would be great.

I think our transfer window has been alright so far.

No teams have really done anything big, maybe Forest have been making the most moves, but apart from that even the Prem teams have been quiet. Unsurprising with the World Cup on. We've already signed two decent players in McNair and Flint, and it sounds like Pulis knows what else he wants, and I'll be surprised if he doesn't get him.

On top of that it's seeming more and more likely that we might keep hold of Traore, which would be great.

Problems come when a premier league club lose a player late on and look around for a panic buy to replace them..traore fits the bill perfectly

@RichMennearJP

Understand Grant Leadbitter is NOT the Championship midfielder #safc have made a six-figure bid for.

If and when Leads leaves it will be a mutual termination i would think

Why? He is definitely worth a fee and I don’t see a reason why we should let him go on a free. Unless he is on huge wages which I doubt. At least half the championship could use him.

@RichMennearJP

Understand Grant Leadbitter is NOT the Championship midfielder #safc have made a six-figure bid for.

If and when Leads leaves it will be a mutual termination i would think

Why? He is definitely worth a fee and I don’t see a reason why we should let him go on a free. Unless he is on huge wages which I doubt. At least half the championship could use him.

I think player on 30k a week over a year is around 1.5mil if my maths are correct. Just don’t see us getting a big fee for him myself... I don’t think he has the legs for a season of championship football that’s just my personal thoughts

Is grant on 30k? If so then you are probably right that it’ll be mutual and he gets a signing on fee elsewhere to even out the difference in wages.