• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For what its worth the lad on twitter has said the player is English. That rules out quite a few of the players that have been mentioned. The first players who came to mind for me were Pritchard and Roofe but they're both 25 so.

The first player that sprung to mind for me was Marcus Maddison but I think he's 24

I follow the Posh chairman on twitter and he said Maddison is close to agreeing a deal with a championship side

He would defiantly solve our problem on the left plus he will add abit more creativity than what we have.

For what its worth the lad on twitter has said the player is English. That rules out quite a few of the players that have been mentioned. The first players who came to mind for me were Pritchard and Roofe but they're both 25 so.

Luke Freeman fits all those descriptions, 26 year old English attacking midfielder who can play either wing... Would be a decent signing for us, left footed and takes a mean set piece.

Tom Carroll, Ezgjan Alioski, Luke Freeman, John Fleck, Romaine Sawyers, they all fit the age factor. Not saying it's realistically any of those but those are the closest 26 year olds I can find in the Championship.

tom carroll plays mainly cm occasionally on the flank, Ezgjan Alioski, plays as a left or right midfielder, Luke Freeman mainly an AM or RW rarely played left, John Fleck is a CM can play AM and LM, Romaine Sawyers only played central as a AM SS or CF. 

Going by the rumors from itk folk we are after a left winger. i'd say we are not after any of these if thats the case, although a faster striker could be sawyers.

Freeman is AM or Left Wing. Left footed too so no square peg round hole situation. 5 goals and 13 assists in Champ last season. Would be very happy with that if it was him.