oneBoro Forum
northern boro

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Noticed Bausor is at the game today.. hopefully meeting with Pulis to get things moving

I’m hoping that or it means it’s all quiet at the moment

There's something wrong if the meeting to get things moving is only just happening haha. I expect it means things are quiet.

Noticed Bausor is at the game today.. hopefully meeting with Pulis to get things moving

Hopefully meeting with Pulis to get him moving.

Tottenham signing Grealish for 40million quid. 40 million......for Grealish?!?!?!? The world has gone mad

Tottenham signing Grealish for 40million quid. 40 million......for Grealish?!?!?!? The world has gone mad

I thought I heard £20m a while back but obviously not!

If the football world is using Ashley Fletcher for 7m as the bench mark then that sounds about right!

Is this a fact? I would be really surprised if spurs went in with such a high bid given the situation Villa are in. Surely they will wait til late in the window, when Villa are really desperate and get him for less than half that.

All the articles I've read say Villa value him at 40m but Spurs are confident of getting him for 20m due to Villa's situation.

Reported on sky sports as 40 million. Though I did scan read so may be wrong

A good footballer and hopefully Spurs can develop him as they have with others.

However..

40 million pounds???

Ridiculous.

Should we be concerned that Adama did not play last night or it simply a case of him carrying a knock?