oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Should we be concerned that Adama did not play last night or it simply a case of him carrying a knock?

Not at all. TP already explained his reasons, which I don’t fully believe. More of a smokescreen to hide a knock/strain imo but nothing serious.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Something about sticky Grass!

Along the lines of ‘Heavy pitch’ so didn’t want to risk Adamá. But surly if it can injure one player it can injure others. So if it was that bad he shouldn’t have played the game. That’s why I don’t believe him it’s either a knock or he’s been sold

Maybe it was to see how the team copes without him? (clutching at straws)

Either way I hope we never start with 3 Strikers again, looked a lot more balanced when two midfielders - Downing and Wing - came on.

or maybe TP is fully aware like everyone else is that every other player can be replaced but Adama can't. therefore he gets more protection than other players.

^^

If Downing, Clayton or Gibson get injured, it's tough to take but we can take it. If Adama gets injured, we have no spark at all right now. Going by the comments I read about the match last night, it would appear that showed against Augsburg.

That plus out of all of our players, Adama is probably the most naturally fit player we have. If this is still just about fitness, we can be forgiven for leaving him out.

As much as I wanted a proper look at Mcnair, which really I was unable to get given the camera angle, I probably wouldn't have even bothered watching if I knew Adama wouldn't feature.

Wing grabs about 5 or 6 of those kind of goals a season from footage I've seen and it was nice to get a look at Chapman who looked to get down the right quite a few times despite being left peg.

Other than that it was awful, Fry in that midfield position where he dropped in anytime a defender tried to play out from the back was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen, he gave away the ball 3 times and played the ball behind Mcnair twice in the first half, pointless even for a friendly.

as RAFSmog said

JOZEFZOON DECISION TIME

Leeds have matched Derby’s bid for Brentford winger Florian Jozefzoon, Sky Sports News understands.

The fee is £2.75m plus add-ons.

Jozefzoon will now decide who he prefers to join, with one source suggesting he would rather join Leeds.

Brentford have already signed a replacement in Said Benrahma from Nice.

So, when does Braithwaite return? No transfer talk anywhere

He doesn't, he's the Danish Peter Odemwingie, banging on the Bordeaux team car park gates perpetually.

:) one of the best transfer window episodes ever.

This has to be the worse pre-season and transfer window I have ever endured, I have never felt so negative going into a season - on the other hand I went into the last three seasons more positive than I'd been in ages, so at least I'm not going to endure the disappointment of the last two years this time round.

JOZEFZOON DECISION TIME

Leeds have matched Derby’s bid for Brentford winger Florian Jozefzoon, Sky Sports News understands.

The fee is £2.75m plus add-ons.

Jozefzoon will now decide who he prefers to join, with one source suggesting he would rather join Leeds.

Brentford have already signed a replacement in Said Benrahma from Nice.

Thought as much i don't post until i know its confirmed and talks are happening.  My information i post is from someone who is heavily involved in transfer negotiations within football and has alot of contacts at different clubs.  I wont post anything i don't know is true hence info what i have posted in past most of its has been correct, but things change by the second in football and things fall through i.e delefau.

1 bit of info i have heard yesterday lunch time is some info that i guarantee will turn boro fans extremely sour i havent had it confirmed it yet but if its true it will whip up hell of a storm i will post more details when confirmed 

hint its an outgoing and not the fee or club we would expect