• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Selling Traore for 18m and replacing him with Phillips for 15m would be depressing.

Where has £15m come from?

Just watched his highlight reels as you do, seen as it sounds like it's getting somewhere.

Blistering pace and a decent strike and cross but I can see why Pulis likes him, he's unreal at tackling and intercepting for a winger, about a third of his clips are him winning the ball back and bombing forward.

Selling Traore for 18m and replacing him with Phillips for 15m would be depressing.

Not sure but Warnock in the premiership said that they had to withdraw interest because the price was too high so wouldn't be surprised if it's 15mil or even more

James McClean going to Stoke

Good.

That’s a good signing for them.

I think it’s a terrible signing.

He’ll do a decent job for them.

He will. He gets a lot of stick for his personality but he is a good player, as shown by his spending his entire career in the premier league and as a full international. Good signing for any championship team

Good.

He will. He gets a lot of stick for his personality but he is a good player, as shown by his spending his entire career in the premier league and as a full international. Good signing for any championship team

Well i am glad they have got him and not us!

Well i am glad they have got him and not us!

Could they have gotten us instead?

Good.

Thats not strictly true though NB, he's only played 5 seasons in the prem in his full career. He's had 12 seasons as a pro so he's spent quite a bit of his career not in the top flight.

He's alright. He should do a job at this level. And to be fair, he is a left-winger with Prem pedigree, quality in a position we're severely lacking in. Understand people not particularly keen on him as a person but as a player, he would almost definitely have improved our team.

15m was the price we were quoted last week when we showed an interest.

I see. Cheers.

I feel like we could get him for less than that, especially if we can get them over a barrell for Britt.

I can't imagine he'd be a replacement for Adama anyway. Regardless of whether we sell him, we still need someone for the left side