oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

He's alright. He should do a job at this level. And to be fair, he is a left-winger with Prem pedigree, quality in a position we're severely lacking in. Understand people not particularly keen on him as a person but as a player, he would almost definitely have improved our team.

+1

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dodged a bullet with McClean (McBane!) I feel. He's honest, hard working and will give his all, but he has very little quality on the ball. He can't dribble and instead relies on pace and kick and run (think how Friend gets forward but without the megs). He also can't pass incisively, or cross particularly well. He is easy to wind up and is a walking yellow card. I do like him but wouldn't want him in my team.

He's alright. He should do a job at this level. And to be fair, he is a left-winger with Prem pedigree, quality in a position we're severely lacking in. Understand people not particularly keen on him as a person but as a player, he would almost definitely have improved our team.

I couldn’t care less about his person but I just think he is a very limited player and way too easy to defend against. 11 goals and 13 assists in 158 PL appearances and 9 goals and 10 assists in 73 hardly spells danger.

Matt Phillips will be signed by late next week!

Not a swap deal with Britt, two separate deals!

Is that from FMTTM? I don’t think I’ve seen a credible rumour on there in forever. Seems full of posters who claim signings every week. No offense though if it’s something you’ve got from elsewhere.

Bigger issues than Adama not being interested after that... I for one don’t want to be critical but our fullbacks got terrorised... the 3 in midfield offer nothing apart from sideways and back and we have 1 injured striker , 1 leaving next week , 1 probably becomming disillusioned when his mate is sold and one who couldn’t score for Blunderland last year.... on a positive note... Millwall in 2 weeks. Buzzing for it

My concerns are only really tempered by the fact that nobody in the league has really made too many movements in the transfer market yet. Derby have got a few in, but I think that's still a big gamble with Lampard anyway. I think the next week or so will be a bit mad.

Don't think any team other than Liverpool, forest and west ham are happy with their window so far... And arguably they've payed way over the odds for players.

Don't see why bamford would be 'disillusioned' because Britt leaves, it's football it happens all the time.

Sorry that was me responding after sitting and watching the game... agreed it was a stupid comment and should not be considered