oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Just get on with it and sign Bjelland on a free and sell Gibson for 20 million and Braithwaite for 7 million and reinvest that money into an attacking midfielder, left winger, midfielder and a right back and preferably a left back too. Should be done by now. Are you reading Gary Gill ;)

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just get on with it and sign Bjelland on a free and sell Gibson for 20 million and Braithwaite for 7 million and reinvest that money into an attacking midfielder, left winger, midfielder and a right back and preferably a left back too. Should be done by now. Are you reading Gary Gill ;)

He'll read between the lines and see that you're really asking for 3 more strikers :)

I certainly hope not if that's what you really want us to accomplish.

Whats wrong? I think Gibson will definately leave and 20 mil seems right and Braithwaite too because he really doesn't want to play for the Ork. I didn't say sell Traore so a new AM and LW should be enough attacking wise. Bjelland is more than a capable replacement for Gibson (although it's highly unlikely he will go to a Championship club). Full backs need improvement and so does CM.

edit: just understood that you were probably refering to the Gary Gill part and in that case I do hope that he is reading :)

Whats wrong? I think Gibson will definately leave and 20 mil seems right and Braithwaite too because he really doesn't want to play for the Ork. I didn't say sell Traore so a new AM and LW should be enough attacking wise. Bjelland is more than a capable replacement for Gibson (although it's highly unlikely he will go to a Championship club). Full backs need improvement and so does CM.

edit: just understood that you were probably refering to the Gary Gill part and in that case I do hope that he is reading :)

Yeah, I probably should have clarified. :D

Bakary Sako anyone, on a free could do a job at LW?

Absolutely. But there's Premiership and Ligue 1 interest in him.

Ah crap!

Back to the drawing board then!

I just have a nagging feeling that Sako will prove to be an expensive underperforming player if he drops down unless he is ultra focused and really wants it. But being used to the Prem and the money and then dropping down to the championship isn’t always easy easoecially when you enter the latter stages of your career. His main trait has been speed and even though he is just 30 he’s not getting faster. I just don’t think he has enough to prove to drop down if he also has offers from Ligue 1.

Id love a focused and fit Sako but I think it’s an expensive gamble to make him what will likely be a***st the top earners in the Championship.

James Morrison has been a great buy for the Baggies but if he comes here it will be a serious gamble as the word is he is still crocked and might not recover at all