• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopes for our future transfer business: Buy Bryan (6m) Freeman (3-4m) and Loan Ojo

Expectation: Sell Adama (18m), Buy Waghorn (7m) and Walters (4m)

10/10 username

To be fair though I'm not bedwetting over our transfer business and current squad like some of our fans this  window and hope to be pleasantly surprised by a few signings. Maybe I should be called Realistic Boro fan?

I think the current one is apt, there's not a PositiveBoroFan in existence at the moment from what I've seen

Gutted (as many others are) about Bamford. Got to give the recruitment team a chance to spend the money before we judge it fully though. That said, if we don’t get some quality players in then it won’t only be Pulis feeling the pressure. A bad season after this would seriously make me question how the club is being operated - there seems no consistency in what we are trying to do, constantly changing managers, each with a different style of football, and shipping in/out teams of players. Baffling.

Raf is there any truth at all in the rumours about Charlie Austin?

Because that would be an incredible signing.

He's even older than Waghorn!

But not as old as Christiano Ronaldo.

Bye bye Bam Bam

I held 1 minutes silence at work today, when I saw the sad news

The king is dead, long live the king! I am still optimistic with incomings and have a feeling, that Braithwaite will be good and play his part of this coming promotion season ;)

I think we may take a punt on Troy Deeney! Pretty sure Watford want rid

Would be good, is he not one of the highest paid players though?

That would be an issue im sure, don't know what he's on to be exact but probably upwards of 60k a week