oneBoro Forum
northern boro

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

The numbers will pretty much immediately change on here when released:

https://www.mfc.co.uk/teams/middlesbrough

Bamford been removed and chapman is on the list just no number... yet. Same as new signings

Surprised to see Nathan wood being listed in 1st team squad at 16. Looked solid v Hartlepool.

If we start the season with a front 3 of Downing, Gestede and Waghorn I’ll cry!

Gestede is still injured so we will at least start with Britt who scored a hat trick a few days ago. With no new signings I think we will see one of Chapman or Wing start. Wouldn’t mind seeing Chapman and Fletcher on either wing so Fletcher can offer Britt a bit support in the box. Seems to have had a decent pre season and ended last season in ok form.

Anyone who thinks Big Tone will start Chapman ahead of 34 year old 4 goals in two seasons Downing is going to be dissapointed come 2pm Saturday I reckon.

Yeah no chance that Chapman and Wing will start IMO. Glad they've got squad numbers though.

no number 2 and no number 11 we live in hope.....or not

Braithwaite No. 10 as well. Wonder if he's staying

no number 2 and no number 11 we live in hope.....or not

Braithwaite No. 10 as well. Wonder if he's staying

same shirt as last year, won't be reading anything into it though.

Bamford been removed and chapman is on the list just no number... yet. Same as new signings

Surprised to see Nathan wood being listed in 1st team squad at 16. Looked solid v Hartlepool.

Dean Gordon had a clause in his contract, that when his son turned 16, he should be in the senior first team

Dean Gordon had a clause in his contract, that when his son turned 16, he should be in the senior first team

And he should steal the first choice goalkeeper's number.

1. Dimi Konstantopoulos

2. TBC

3. George Friend

4. Daniel Ayala

5. Ryan Shotton

6. Ben Gibson

7. Grant Leadbitter

8. Adam Clayton

9. Britt Assombalonga

10. Martin Braithwaite

11. TBC

12. Connor Ripley

14. TBC

15. Julien De Sart

16. Jonny Howson

17. Paddy McNair

18. Ashley Fletcher

19. Stewart Downing

20. Dael Fry

21. Marvin Johnson

23. Darren Randolph

24. Aden Flint

25. Nathan Wood

26. Lewis Wing

27. Harry Chapman

28. Marcus Tavernier

37. Adama Traore

39. Rudy Gestede

Nixon just said Bolton trying for Garner from Ipswich. Can’t see them letting Garner AND Waghorn go.