oneBoro Forum
northern boro

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

I’m assuming Ripley will be going out on loan again then. I sort of wanted to see Ripley be our back up keeper this year but it is probably better for him going out on loan and getting game time rather than sitting on our bench behind Randolph all season.

I'd be surprised if its a loan this time. He's 25, he needs to start making a career for himself.

Why would anyone expect to see Ripley involved here? The lad was dropped by Burton and then by Bury. He hasn't lived up to the hype.

I’m sure TP has 4-5 players he wants in 4-5 positions. Some more important than others but if the less important ones come up first then they get done first .

Unfortunately for some supporters signing a GK now doesn’t mean we are still working on the problem positions it means we have no intention of signing players for the problem positions .

I’d love to watch these people shop. God help the other half if they put the chocolate in the basket before the bread

Theres a big departure on the horizon

WHY

WHEN

Now ,you’ve forgot to put the bit where you say if this is a

1- guess

2- info received

3- fact

Is Ripley even THAT good? I know Burton had him behind veteran Bywater at the beginning of last season and I don't know too much about his loan to League One. But the is obviously a reason for his lack of progression be it his own ability or coaches not fancying him

WHY

WHEN

WHO

It's not nice to digest

WHY

WHEN

WHO

It's not nice to digest

I'm guessing it begins with A and ends in dama Traore

WHY

WHEN

WHO

It's not nice to digest

I’m going to guess Britt or Gibson. I really hope it’s not Adama!

Middlesbrough will sign a player today. Goalkeeper Andy Lonergan joining on a free transfer.

WTF are we doing?

Maybe we've received a sensible bid for Ripley (or in some way, his departure is expected) and are just signing someone on a free to cover for his departure. Makes sense to me. Gives us a bit extra in the kitty and whilst it's sad to see him not make his name here, he can't even get in ahead of Dimi in the pecking order so it doesn't say much for him.

This wasn’t a WTF angry response haha more tongue in cheek than anything. Don’t have a problem with at all :).

WHY

WHEN

WHO

It's not nice to digest

We need a name!