oneBoro Forum
northern boro

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Traore’s off.

Gibson’s going but not for £12m

*** week for us

Theres a big departure on the horizon

Laughable when members people drop in limited information looking for some attention, and then go offline and not reply

Ham_chop you a complete attention seeker....

Back your information up in your original posts. If you have information then share it, if you don't then you may as well not post....

Complete wind up merchant and in all honesty you look like a complete tit to me

Just like when 15 year old girls on Fb posts stuff like "I thought I knew my friends!!!!!! I don't care anymore!!! ... Then 342 "friends" reply with .. "What's going on Sweety?" ... and the OP then says .. "nothing... it doesn't matter" .... :D

Why are you befriending 15 year old girls?

Adam Johnson is that you?!

dc-Cover-jlj64o2d597ce8eunkqo0k8t14-20160210175430.Medi.jpeg

Traore’s off.

*** week for us

Is that soon to be confirmed, Lurker? 

Will we use the money to strengten where needed? 

What do you know?

Traore’s off.

*** week for us

Is that something you have heard or just a feeling you have?

Traore’s off.

*** week for us

I thought you weren't ITK any longer?

Booo. Don’t really begrudge him for going to wolves though. Club on the rise and in the Prem with a clear ambition of doing well. We on the other hand are probably screwed.

Traore’s off.

*** week for us

I think it's just a post of the general expectancy, could be wrong.

We'll end up getting a decent amount of money from our sales (Fabio 1.5m, Bamford 7m, Traore £14m ish after Villa's cut, Gibson 14m ish, plus whaterver Barragan went for), at least it gives us a better chance of filling problem positions

I sense, that the "general" feeling here is .. That Adama and Gibson will be missed (when/if they leave), but if the money is spent wisely and on the problem positions, we could stand better in the long run called 18/19 season ...

The Kings are dead, long live the Kings!

Traore’s off.

*** week for us

Just been told this.

Traore’s off.

*** week for us

Just been told this.

Yeah I assumed you must have been given the nod.  Any idea of a fee for Gibson or when all of this is likely to play out?

Traore’s off.

*** week for us

Just been told this.

A good source? Thought your source/s were gone?

Traore’s off.

*** week for us

Just been told this.

Yeah I assumed you must have been given the nod.  Any idea of a fee for Gibson or when all of this is likely to play out?

£15m+ want similar deal to Masson