oneBoro Forum
northern boro

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

FREEMAN TALKS END

We reported earlier today that Middlesbrough have made an enquiry for QPR’s Luke Freeman.

But talks appear to have ended abruptly, with one club source insisting the midfielder is not leaving Loftus Road in this window.

Rangers chairman Tony Fernandes also insisted on Twitter earlier this week that Freeman is “not for sale”.

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

FREEMAN TALKS END

We reported earlier today that Middlesbrough have made an enquiry for QPR’s Luke Freeman.

But talks appear to have ended abruptly, with one club source insisting the midfielder is not leaving Loftus Road in this window.

Rangers chairman Tony Fernandes also insisted on Twitter earlier this week that Freeman is “not for sale”.

Sky Sports just making a story out of nothing, then. Not for the first time, complete amateurs!

FREEMAN TALKS END

Could he have coped with moving from London to the North East though?  :upside_down:

Sky Sports just making a story out of nothing, then. Not for the first time, complete amateurs!

:funny: :D :funny: :D :funny: :D :funny: :D :funny: :D

It's terrible when people do that, isn't it?

My Cousin is mates with Jordan Hugill & Hugill isn't aware of any offer...

Surely the player would know if the two clubs had had some kind of discussion regarding a transfer?

Surely the player would know if the two clubs had had some kind of discussion regarding a transfer?

I've heard stories of agents doing everything and players not being aware till the last minute, but I dunno if that's the rare.

I thought player was aware and hence that’s why villa pulled out the running as Hugill said he only wanted to join Boro?!

Apparently? Which source is that one?

Birmingham fans don't believe there's anything in it. Are they not under an embargo?

It’s crazy season no one knows what’s going on anymore

Hugill is a Boro fan so its a no brainer he would want to come here and play regular football rather than sit on the bench at West Ham.