• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tend to lurk on here but felt the need to post after reading the incessant negativity and bedwetting which is unrealistic. 

The facts are:

Bamford wanted to go

Traore wants to go

Gibson deserved the chance at a higher level

We have made a significant amount of money on Traore and Gibson

We have brought in Flint who is a very good championship defender and will cover the loss of Gibson

We still have 4 days left of the window

Finally people need to realise Middlesbrough is an unfashionable club. We are in a deprived area off the beaten track. Our glory years where only realised by paying over the top wages. We simply cannot do that now as over the top wages now are heading toward the £50+ bracket. A Championship club cannot sustain that.

Let us reserve judgement about where we stand after 5pm on Thursday.

Honestly I really don't know how some people survive in stressful situations after reading some of the comments on here.

If you have a different point of view then please express it, but is there any need to start off by using the, now rather boring, `bedwetting` jibes. how about coming up with something original !

To be honest it is rather "boring" reading all the negative posts. 

Additionally I think I have clearly expressed my feelings in the 168 words I wrote. If you choose to focus upon one word that is your prerogative but it would probably make for a more interesting debate if you instead turned your attentions to my other salient points.

You see that is the problem, I am quite happy to debate with anyone but it is not  good to start that debate by using derogatory terms to other people who may not have your viewpoint. I actually agree with the grater majority of your post, apart from I think Bamford was probably forced out, but I guess we will never know the truth on that one.

I have no problem with people having the opposite viewpoint but if you read through the past 2 weeks of posts on here the response by some has been extremely negative with some focusing on only what they can criticise rather than a more balanced thought process. In fairness a lot of my annoyance was not just from here but other social media sites. 

Any way I am ron  :D

Roberts would be a good signing. Quick and tricky. Looked a cut above in the SPL, and I know that doesn't mean a great deal, but City obviously rate him as well after the amount they shelled out on him.

I thought something concrete would have happened today...Been thinking that for about a week now.

We are leaving this all really late now.

I always wonder if it’s frantic or like make a few phone calls in the morning with offers etc and do nothing until you get a response.

I tend to lurk on here but felt the need to post after reading the incessant negativity and bedwetting which is unrealistic. 

The facts are:

Bamford wanted to go

Traore wants to go

Gibson deserved the chance at a higher level

We have made a significant amount of money on Traore and Gibson

We have brought in Flint who is a very good championship defender and will cover the loss of Gibson

We still have 4 days left of the window

Finally people need to realise Middlesbrough is an unfashionable club. We are in a deprived area off the beaten track. Our glory years where only realised by paying over the top wages. We simply cannot do that now as over the top wages now are heading toward the £50+ bracket. A Championship club cannot sustain that.

Let us reserve judgement about where we stand after 5pm on Thursday.

Honestly I really don't know how some people survive in stressful situations after reading some of the comments on here.

If you have a different point of view then please express it, but is there any need to start off by using the, now rather boring, `bedwetting` jibes. how about coming up with something original !

To be honest it is rather "boring" reading all the negative posts. 

Additionally I think I have clearly expressed my feelings in the 168 words I wrote. If you choose to focus upon one word that is your prerogative but it would probably make for a more interesting debate if you instead turned your attentions to my other salient points.

You see that is the problem, I am quite happy to debate with anyone but it is not  good to start that debate by using derogatory terms to other people who may not have your viewpoint. I actually agree with the grater majority of your post, apart from I think Bamford was probably forced out, but I guess we will never know the truth on that one.

I have no problem with people having the opposite viewpoint but if you read through the past 2 weeks of posts on here the response by some has been extremely negative with some focusing on only what they can criticise rather than a more balanced thought process. In fairness a lot of my annoyance was not just from here but other social media sites. 

Any way I am ron  :D

Well said!

Hi Ron

Birmingham are trying to get Omar Bogle on loan. I wonder if we knocked them back over Fletcher?

Maybe we're not going to let him go out until we've brought one or two in?

I think he works for wolves, he’s invented this story and got some shirts printed at sports direct and done a dodgy signature. This whole thing didn’t happen... ):