• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boro are looking into completing a sensational loan offer for Yannick Bolasie. Crystal Palace are interested but Boro will pay his wages in full in a hope to steal a march on the Premier League side (The Sun Football)

Would be a great signing, another player who can get bums off seats, to replace a certain someone  :(

Would that be a certain someone who's been having a medical for the last 2 weeks?

The amazing medical which is always tomorrow.

if as the press are suggesting they're now going to pay cash (to avoid any sell on clauses) they cannot have agreed a deal as they wouldn't be able to change a signed agreement on a whim.

I presume they'll meet it today so he can have his medical tomorrow (again)   :blush:

if as the press are suggesting they're now going to pay cash (to avoid any sell on clauses) they cannot have agreed a deal as they wouldn't be able to change a signed agreement on a whim.

I presume they'll meet it today so he can have his medical tomorrow (again)   :blush:

hopefully this will carry on til Friday, though I think they'll submit the bid at 16.00 Thursday

hopefully this will carry on til Friday, though I think they'll submit the bid at 16.00 Thursday

With a bit of luck someone will "accidentally" unplug the fax machine/computer at that time...

Why would they let him go?

Because he never plays

He is one of 4 players training on their own away from the first team squad. Would be a very good signing. But isn't he on close to 100k.

Because he never plays

He is one of 4 players training on their own away from the first team squad. Would be a very good signing. But isn't he on close to 100k.

£80k apparently.

My bet would be that, if true, we wouldn't look to complete this until after the transfer window has gone and Everton realise they're not going to sell him. Then we may be able to negotiate the wage % down a little.

Even so, paying £80k for Bolasie's wages would mean only being tied to doing so for the last season of our Parachute Payments. With Ritchie, we'd be tied to it over the length of his contract and be stuck in a situation of having him drain our resources under FFP.

Because he never plays

If we can make the finances work it'd be well worth it, I just don't see him dropping down - there'd be far too many in the top flight who'd want him

Boro are looking into completing a sensational loan offer for Yannick Bolasie. Crystal Palace are interested but Boro will pay his wages in full in a hope to steal a march on the Premier League side (The Sun Football)

Would be a great signing, another player who can get bums off seats, to replace a certain someone  :(

Would that be a certain someone who's been having a medical for the last 2 weeks?

Must be that shoulder of his, keeping him at the wolves doctor ... Longest medical ever... According to twitter oracles