• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It hasn't just emerged he has this clause, I mentioned it at the start of the summer, the Peterborough chairman bloody tweeted about it.

Previously, on WillTalk  :P

:cheese:  It's literally on the second page of the thread, he's been available all summer. Peterborough seem fairly transparent so I don't think they'd try to hide his release clause.

Kodjia seems a bit pointless to me. Similar strengths to Britt, similar weaknesses to Britt but is like 4 years older and would cost 15 million or something.

He's much bigger and more physically imposing than Britt.

Either way, this morning we have been linked to 3 much better names than over the last few weeks.

It hasn't just emerged he has this clause, I mentioned it at the start of the summer, the Peterborough chairman bloody tweeted about it.

Previously, on WillTalk  :P

:cheese:  It's literally on the second page of the thread, he's been available all summer. Peterborough seem fairly transparent so I don't think they'd try to hide his release clause.

I can only store so much in me head :omg: I guess a lot of Championship clubs will have had him as a backup if they couldn't get their first targets. There will be very little negotiation as a lot of clubs would be able to pay 2,5 million. I can see Peterborough recieving quite a few bids tomorrow or early thursday. The chairman probably came out early in public with the clause in the hope that it would lead to an early sale and give them time to find a replacement instead of this last day scramble. Could also be a decent place to go for some of our youngsters to go on loan if they need to.

Breel Embolo, Shalke hasn't played much due to injury  last year could we possibly loan him ? PLEASE!

Straying slightly outside the realms of possibility now, but I would love him.

watching the world cup I thought that's who we need, if we can give him first team football Shalke might be interested......or might not

He's an incredible talent, unfortunately if he's fit Schalke will 100% want him around the first team.

Maddison? £2.5m? Yes, yes and a thousand times yes!

Do whatever needs to be done to get that one over the line!

I've wanted him since last summer, when some *** decided Marvin Johnson was a better option  :@ For £2.5m we shouldn't even think twice.

I’ve heard from a few people that Marcus Maddison is a bit of a diva and his attitude has held his career back. Undoubtedly talented but not sure he’s the type of person we need.

I’ve heard from a few people that Marcus Maddison is a bit of a diva and his attitude has held his career back. Undoubtedly talented but not sure he’s the type of person we need.

Doubt we'd be interested if that was the case, maybe he's changed his attitude?