oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Bolasie is 29 and has had injury problems.  That's not actually the biggest issue though.  The biggest issue is the fairly poor goal scoring and goal creating record he has throughout his entire career.  Not just at Premier League level but even all the way down to League 2.  £15m and 80k wages for that is a very interesting piece of business.  Do people want us to sign him because they think he looks good on the telly or because they think he actually is good?

I'm slightly surprised that nobody has replied to this yet.  Are we interested in him because he looks good on a highlights package or because of what he can add to us?  Would we pay £15m for Downing because their records look kinda comparable, admittedly from a very brief look so that might not be the case when looking in detail.

I wouldn't mind signing him but only on loan. People tend to get hung up on massive transfers and breaking transfer records. I'd rather we sign good players for respectable fees.

I like the idea of him as he is exciting. However, you are right. His productivity isn't great. It's the excitement I want. In fairness adama doesn't have the greatest productivity. With a good footballing brain he could double his goals involved in fairly easily. But I don't want him to leave because he brings excitement

If he delivers what we buy him fore then the fee is worth it.

The size of the prize is huge and we've (with traore) sold enough to cover ourselves for Ffp.

And if we loan him he can still deliver taking away all of the risk of him failing to deliver. And if it's a loan with an option to buy we get all the upside with no downside.

true, all comes down to what the selling club is willing to accept

if we are willing to buy him then Everton would prefer that option over loaning him to a premiership club.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the question should be what's your problem.

If you read the posts, the logic is clearly stated. If you don't understand exponential or are just ignoring it to have an argument then please move onto some other topic as I'm not interested.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas x

You were trying to start an argument with people on here questioning them as Boro fans.  I suppose that would be my problem if anything.

can you point out where I was trying to start an argument with people? 

from what I can see, you're the one trying to cause an argument. 

and as I said, not interested mate.

ciao xx

The last reply sounds like admitting defeat ...

hahaha

If you read the posts, the logic is clearly stated. If you don't understand exponential or are just ignoring it to have an argument then please move onto some other topic as I'm not interested.

You were trying to start an argument with people on here questioning them as Boro fans.  I suppose that would be my problem if anything.

ciao xx

Fmttm is full of trolls... you’re a member of fmttm... it’s all starting to make sense.

on a separate couple of piece of transfer gossip, lad I work with does some coaching at Pompey Uni with some of the pompey and saints staff, he claims that they went for Tav on loan and were told that TP wanted him around the first team squad initially to have a look but should he become available, Pompey were in pole position. Also reckons Saints recruitment blocked Hughes' request for Gibson (incidental now obviously)

Hardly earth shattering news

on a slightly side topic

i am so sick and tired of the amount of negativity and moaning from so called Boro fans on this and other forums- you are not Supporters or fans - simply based on your own posts and comments. You're followers, who will take any and every opportunity to be negative, and if an opportunity doesn't exist you try to create it!

I wish there was a fair way of getting rid of you all, but there isn't, you're sadly free to share your negative opinions on these forums and the real fans who support this club have to suffer your repetitive crap over and over again.  I wonder how many pages we would lose if we deleted all the repetitive posts attacking the club, manager, owner and players?

Sorry has to get that out, please return to your normal transmission

There you go to refresh your memory.  Try and be as clever as you like but it's there and black and white. 

Do another kiss thing at the end of your next message to pretend you don't care x

you do realise that the words you haven;t highlighted are all part of the same statement.

Don't act like a troll and cherry pick parts of a sentence, it's pretty pathetic.

look i can make words bold too :P

here have 3 kisses xxx

Has anyone been to Rockliffe to see if Adama is there or heard whether he is or if it's actually true this time that he is in Wolverhampton.

Whether he's there or not is irrelevant really, Traore has told people he's definitely going to Wolves.

He has supposedly told one FMTTM user. It could of course be true but it could be made up like almost every other transferstuff on that site. Sky has said their sources say he is undergoing a medical at Wolves since this morning. Now if he was at Rockliffe then it's obviously not true what they are saying. I'd say that is more relevant than a story on FMTTM that noone can confirm.

on a separate couple of  piece of transfer gossip, lad I work with does some coaching at Pompey Uni with some of the pompey and saints staff, he claims that they went for Tav on loan and were told that TP wanted him around the first team squad initially to have a look but should he become available, Pompey were in pole position.  Also reckons Saints recruitment blocked Hughes' request for Gibson (incidental now obviously)

Hardly earth shattering news

I think the pompey link was in the media a few weeks ago, Tav was still at the Euro's with England

ciao xx

Fmttm is full of trolls... you’re a member of fmttm... it’s all starting to make sense.

shhh its a conspiracy

Has anyone been to Rockliffe to see if Adama is there or heard whether he is or if it's actually true this time that he is in Wolverhampton.

Whether he's there or not is irrelevant really, Traore has told people he's definitely going to Wolves.

He has supposedly told one FMTTM user. It could of course be true but it could be made up like almost every other transferstuff on that site. Sky has said their sources say he is undergoing a medical at Wolves since this morning. Now if he was at Rockliffe then it's obviously not true what they are saying. I'd say that is more relevant than a story on FMTTM that noone can confirm.

The shirts mentioned in the story on FMTTM turned up on Twitter, somebody took a photo of them. It could still all be a ruse made up by one fan with a stupid amount of money but I think it's more likely you're clutching at straws, mate.

on a slightly side topic

i am so sick and tired of the amount of negativity and moaning from so called Boro fans on this and other forums- you are not Supporters or fans - simply based on your own posts and comments. You're followers, who will take any and every opportunity to be negative, and if an opportunity doesn't exist you try to create it!

I wish there was a fair way of getting rid of you all, but there isn't, you're sadly free to share your negative opinions on these forums and the real fans who support this club have to suffer your repetitive crap over and over again.  I wonder how many pages we would lose if we deleted all the repetitive posts attacking the club, manager, owner and players?

There you go to refresh your memory.  Try and be as clever as you like but it's there and black and white. 

Do another kiss thing at the end of your next message to pretend you don't care x

you do realise that the words you haven;t highlighted are all part of the same statement.

Don't act like a troll and cherry pick parts of a sentence, it's pretty pathetic.

here have 3 kisses xxx

He's dodging the actual point because he realises he was wrong - It's like watching Boris Johnson in text!

on a slightly side topic

here have 3 kisses xxx

Read it all and what's the difference?  You're saying that some people on here aren't Boro fans.  What else is there to say?  You're not seriously trying to wriggle out of it?

Two shirts with the exact message that the FMTTM user posted were put on twitter, so unless someone is just getting two Adama shirts and paying loads to get a long message printed on the front, it's true.