oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Guys can we get back on track and stop the one up manship?

Further posts about who is a real supporter and who isn't will be deleted as it's off topic and frankly a bit silly

Maybe you should have deleted his idiotic post in the first place then?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back on topic... I would love another club to come in and beat Wolves to the signing of Traore. Really dislike Wolves as a club... the way they carry out their transfer business and their manager is an unprofessional idiot. It would pain me more seeing Traore in a Wolves top than Gibbo in a Burnley one.

If we Take 100% of Bolasie's wages with no loan fee comes out around £3-4m, given we can possibly buy Maddison and pay him for that would the Bolasie thing make any sense?

I suppose it just depends on who you think is better/likely to have the biggest impact?  I'm fairly sure we could get both if we wanted to, it's not like we have lots of that type of player as it stands so we'd hardly be overloading ourselves with them.

on a slightly side topic

i am so sick and tired of the amount of negativity and moaning from so called Boro fans on this and other forums- you are not Supporters or fans - simply based on your own posts and comments. You're followers, who will take any and every opportunity to be negative, and if an opportunity doesn't exist you try to create it!

I wish there was a fair way of getting rid of you all, but there isn't, you're sadly free to share your negative opinions on these forums and the real fans who support this club have to suffer your repetitive crap over and over again.  I wonder how many pages we would lose if we deleted all the repetitive posts attacking the club, manager, owner and players?

Sorry has to get that out, please return to your normal transmission

There you go to refresh your memory.  Try and be as clever as you like but it's there and black and white. 

Do another kiss thing at the end of your next message to pretend you don't care x

you do realise that the words you haven;t highlighted are all part of the same statement.

Don't act like a troll and cherry pick parts of a sentence, it's pretty pathetic.

look i can make words bold too :P

here have 3 kisses xxx

Read it all and what's the difference?  You're saying that some people on here aren't Boro fans.  What else is there to say?  You're not seriously trying to wriggle out of it?

hang on, If i read your posts the way you read mine.....  

ok now I'm confused are you trying to argue with me by writing all those words or are you just saying the ones in bold....

if only the English language had instruction on how to read whole sentences and paragraphs.

bore off mate, i'm feeling embarrassed for you and your English teachers

Back on topic... I would love another club to come in and beat Wolves to the signing of Traore. Really dislike Wolves as a club... the way they carry out their transfer business and their manager is an unprofessional idiot. It would pain me more seeing Traore in a Wolves top than Gibbo in a Burnley one.

agreed

on a slightly side topic

i am so sick and tired of the amount of negativity and moaning from so called Boro fans on this and other forums- you are not Supporters or fans - simply based on your own posts and comments. You're followers, who will take any and every opportunity to be negative, and if an opportunity doesn't exist you try to create it!

I wish there was a fair way of getting rid of you all, but there isn't, you're sadly free to share your negative opinions on these forums and the real fans who support this club have to suffer your repetitive crap over and over again.  I wonder how many pages we would lose if we deleted all the repetitive posts attacking the club, manager, owner and players?

Sorry has to get that out, please return to your normal transmission

There you go to refresh your memory.  Try and be as clever as you like but it's there and black and white. 

Do another kiss thing at the end of your next message to pretend you don't care x

you do realise that the words you haven;t highlighted are all part of the same statement.

Don't act like a troll and cherry pick parts of a sentence, it's pretty pathetic.

look i can make words bold too :P

here have 3 kisses xxx

Read it all and what's the difference?  You're saying that some people on here aren't Boro fans.  What else is there to say?  You're not seriously trying to wriggle out of it?

hang on, If i read your posts the way you read mine.....  

ok now I'm confused are you trying to argue with me by writing all those words or are you just saying the ones in bold....

if only the English language had instruction on how to read whole sentences and paragraphs.

bore off mate, i'm feeling embarrassed for you and your English teachers

You were clearly looking for a rise from someone, hence the emotive language used in your post.

Has anyone been to Rockliffe to see if Adama is there or heard whether he is or if it's actually true this time that he is in Wolverhampton.

Whether he's there or not is irrelevant really, Traore has told people he's definitely going to Wolves.

He has supposedly told one FMTTM user. It could of course be true but it could be made up like almost every other transferstuff on that site. Sky has said their sources say he is undergoing a medical at Wolves since this morning. Now if he was at Rockliffe then it's obviously not true what they are saying. I'd say that is more relevant than a story on FMTTM that noone can confirm.

The shirts mentioned in the story on FMTTM turned up on Twitter, somebody took a photo of them. It could still all be a ruse made up by one fan with a stupid amount of money but I think it's more likely you're clutching at straws, mate.

Sorry but I just don't find it 100% believable that Traore had shirts ready with that message on and that he would tell a complete stranger that he was definatly going when he hadn't even had a medical yet. Several news outlets have been completely wrong the past few weeks about how far along the deal is.

The number of Boro fans may stillbe a majority but based on my nearly 18 years of using the site, the number of trolls/idiots has grown exponentially

So if Boro fans are in the majority then what's your problem?  I get all kinds of *** for things I say on here, fair enough whatever, I don't think I have a tendency to question people's support though, I think that's actually an awful thing to do.  What gives you or anyone else the right decide who genuine fans are etc?

Supporter ... person who gives encouragement and approval to someone or something.

Hence the name "supporter" 

Anyone heard anything on Joe Bryan? With the bids apparently accepted yesterday morning I’m surprised there haven’t been any rumours about his preferred destination.

Anyone heard anything on Joe Bryan? With the bids apparently accepted yesterday morning I’m surprised there haven’t been any rumours about his preferred destination.

nothing anywhere

he was at Villa yesterday apparently, may be he is talking to us today?