oneBoro Forum
northern boro

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

So, believe it or not, I've actually got a snippet directly from Bolasie. He says it's "just rumours".

Whether it's him being coy or not remains to be seen.

How did you get a snippet from him directly?

My dad sold him his house back when he played for Palace. Text him this morning and just got a reply.

Fair enough, could you ask him if he would be interested if an offer came in?

I don't want to take the mick like. I do know he is best mates with Adomah however. Suppose it might help our chances if we went for both of them.

There’s a Bristol fan on fmttm saying Bryan is only good played at wing back or left wing and they have some 19 year old who is their better left back. Wonder if that’s why we aren’t that keen.

Could be that we want him as LW who could also cover for Friend if need be but will depend on who else we get in for LW

@GraemeBailey

Leeds linked with Mo Besic - Middlesbrough desperate to get the Bosnian back, and have also asked to take team-mate Yannick Bolasie on-loan.

There’s a Bristol fan on fmttm saying Bryan is only good played at wing back or left wing and they have some 19 year old who is their better left back. Wonder if that’s why we aren’t that keen.

I think that's harsh on him, he's had some consistency issues but he's still a very good LB in this division.

So, leaving it late to save money looks like it's not going to work out.. prices are going up xD

If Leeds get besic and villa get bryan and derby get waghorn... I mean it's just getting funny now, I'm not even getting annoyed anymore!

I think that's harsh on him, he's had some consistency issues but he's still a very good LB in this division.

Seen a stat that he's made more tackles than any other player in this division since the start of last season so can't be that bad a defender. Though arguably that could be because he's caught out of position and has to make a recovery tackle...

If Leeds get besic and villa get bryan and derby get waghorn... I mean it's just getting funny now, I'm not even getting annoyed anymore!

I thought Waghorn had his medical at Derby County yesterday? Hasn't it been confirmed yet?

Reportedly Leeds were very close to finalizing a deal for Oliver Norwood. They were in discussions with Everton regarding a defender called Pennington and during discussions about other players Everton advised there has been no progress from us regarding Besic so although Norwood is nearly sealed they are holding off until closer to deadline in order to force through a deal for Mo.

Reportedly Leeds were very close to finalizing a deal for Oliver Norwood. They were in discussions with Everton regarding a defender called Pennington and during discussions about other players Everton advised there has been no progress from us regarding Besic so although Norwood is nearly sealed they are holding off until closer to deadline in order to force through a deal for Mo.

I hope that's not true.

They had Pennington on loan last year. And we should definitely be in for Mo, especially now we've got lots of money and no one to spend it on...

Lads just look forward to finishing above Leeds for yet ANOTHER season. then it will be hilarious

Boros sloppy seconds

It does sound like we are really dragging our feet regarding transfers.

I just don’t get us in this transfer window. We are selling a load of players but we just don’t seem to be close to signing anyone. And then there are all these rumours coming out about us not progressing/being that bothered with signing the ones we have been heavily linked with. Of course, they probably are all what they are “rumours” but with 2 days to go, we just don’t appear to be very close to signing anyone and we still need about 4/5 players in. It all just seems a little strange.