oneBoro Forum
northern boro

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

I wonder if that is Britt gone if Hugill signs.

I have a feeling it'll be Fletcher on the move.

Maybe, that's still Hugill, Gestede, and Britt into one spot.

Well we're not going to only have 2 senior strikers at the club ?

Well we're not going to only have 2 senior strikers at the club ?

Suppose not, just means one of them will barely ever play.

Hugill is signing

Is this based off the lad who has tweeted the following an hour ago?

“I understand Jordan Hugill is expected to complete a loan move to Boro tomorrow, the deal will include an option to buy and he is believed to be watching the game tonight #Boro”

Hugill is signing

Is this based off the lad who has tweeted the following an hour ago?

“I understand Jordan Hugill is expected to complete a loan move to Boro tomorrow, the deal will include an option to buy and he is believed to be watching the game tonight #Boro”

No mate didn’t know it was tweeted out apart from the usual speculation

Loan or perm?

Initial deal was a £2m loan fee but deal might change since then. That bid was in aggggges ago aswell

Only change is wing for leadboots. We desperately need new faces

Still a very strong side.

We do need new faces though for sure.

Loan or perm?

Initial deal was a £2m loan fee but deal might change since then. That bid was in aggggges ago aswell

Any other rumours knocking about?

Aston Villa have beaten Middlesbrough in the big-money race for Bristol City defender Joe Bryan, Football Insider sources understands.

Villa and Middlesbrough both agreed £6million fees with Bristol City on Monday for the highly-rated left-back.

A well-placed source has told Football Insider that Bryan has opted to make the move to Villa ahead of Boro and that the move could now be tied up in the next 24 hours.

Villa have also expressed an interest in Ipswich leftback Jonas Knudsen

Villa have also expressed an interest in Ipswich leftback Jonas Knudsen

Can Villa *** off with the same interest as us jesus christ are they just waiting to see who we want and then going for them too?

EXCLUSIVE By Pete O’Rourke

Aston Villa have beaten Middlesbrough in the big-money race for Bristol City defender Joe Bryan, Football Insider sources understands.