• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He didn't mention Bratihwaite directly no but it was as a reply to us asking him about Braithwaite likely to stay or leave where he still hinted about some players don't/didn't want to be here and some we didn't have a choice to let go.

He also mentioned as before how previous managers have come in and just thrown loads of money in from day 1 and that isn't his style. He wants to keep building the team, introduce the youth members in and out to keep them hungry and also add some real quality.

His final comment was regarding he would strengthen all across the field and not solely looking at 1 position.

10 million for Arter seems a bit much doesn't it. Can't say I've seen that much of him though but it looks like he gets a***st the goals, at least in the championship he did. Besic sounds a bit more appealing at 5-6 million though.

Old Diving Harry! Would love for him to put some of those dark arts to good use in a Boro shirt!

We've been linked to so many midfielders this summer already. I only see the Besic one happening. But if we've asked them for Arter I hope we made an enquiry for Charlie Daniels too. Bournemouth have just splashed out £10M on a new LB this summer.

Old Diving Harry! Would love for him to put some of those dark arts to good use in a Boro shirt!

We've been linked to so many midfielders this summer already. I only see the Besic one happening. But if we've asked them for Arter I hope we made an enquiry for Charlie Daniels too. Bournemouth have just splashed out £10M on a new LB this summer.

Well Charlie Daniels is 32 in September, so i think to add to our oldies would be wrong. Pulis has said about other managers wasting a lot of money and not improving things, so I doubt it. Arter seems like a more experienced Wing and a fee like that would be a lot of money!

Yorkshire Post says we have an interest in Marcus Maddison. £2.5m.

That was on Teamtalk yesterday. A few Championship clubs including Boro are interested in the guy but nothing yet. With Wing, Tav and Chapman coming through in the first team I'm not entirely sure we need another unproven player at this level. If we are to add in midfield I'd like it to be someone with a bit more pedigree. But at 2,5 million it does sound very appealing if all else fail.

Well Charlie Daniels is 32 in September, so i think to add to our oldies would be wrong. Pulis has said about other managers wasting a lot of money and not improving things, so I doubt it. Arter seems like a more experienced Wing and a fee like that would be a lot of money!

Well Daniels would be an improvement on Friend. If we've missed out on Bryan we would still need to bring in competition for George and Daniels wouldn't be the worst option to have in the world.

Leeds United are closing in on a £5m double deal - with a £4m swoop for Everton's Mohamed Besic reportedly set to accompany a £1m deal for Millwall's George Saville (Various)

Read more at: https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/middlesbrough-fc/championship-transfer-rumours-middlesbrough-eye-ex-england-star-leeds-want-5m-double-deal-aston-villa-nottingham-forest-latest-1-9290002