oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would people be happy with? I like Britt but he simply can’t hold up the ball, his first touch is shocking at times.

A lot of people weren’t happy with Waghorn, now not impressed with Hugill & Vokes.

Who would people see as the right fit?

I'd be happy with one of Hugill or Vokes but I can't see the need for both of them, especially seeing as we've already got Rudy

Braithwaite's going to a german club according to FMTTM, same poster that first mentioned Traore to Wolves a couple of weeks ago.

do they say how much?

Nope just says: Martin Braithwaite on his way - then later on says: German club - that's as much as I know

Cuco Martina would do the job for us he's versatile but not sure he covers the left side, I've seen him have a few decent games for Saints/Everton over the years and he's a good height for Pulis.

The few times I've seen him he has been garbage so it's a no from me

Who would people be happy with? I like Britt but he simply can’t hold up the ball, his first touch is shocking at times.

A lot of people weren’t happy with Waghorn, now not impressed with Hugill & Vokes.

I'd be happy with one of Hugill or Vokes but I can't see the need for both of them, especially seeing as we've already got Rudy

I was thinking that too. But if Braithwaite is off I can see him wanting both of them if Pulis is going to play the way he set up in the first half last night.

I was thinking that too. But if Braithwaite is off I can see him wanting both of them if Pulis is going to play the way he set up in the first half last night.

but Braithwaite was instrumental in that and neither Hugill nor vokes plays the same way?

The merry go round has been triggered.  

Adama-----------------Boro to  Wolves

Cavaleiro----------- Wolves to Newcastle

Matt Richie------Newcastle to Boro

Can't we have Cavaleiro? I'd prefer him to Ritchie

Bolasie, Hugill, Freeman, besic and ojo

Add a full back to this and I'm in

Good point actually - I'd sacrifice freeman for a full back

A bit extreme!!! :D

I'm not fussed about Freeman. Would prefer Maddison or powell. But if we get two wingers (bolaise and ojo) I don't see us buying an attack minded midfielder