oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

I hope we've got an option to buy with Hugill - has anyone heard anything on that

Yes both Echo and EG say we have an option to make it permanent, let's hope he does well enough that it's a no brainer in 9 months time.

Good news! Think he'll do well for us in a Pulis team.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Want overly bothered about hugill but signing him on loan seems a decent option.

People we have been linked to....

Ojo (potentially on loan)

Vokes (potentially on loan)

Bolaise (potentially on loan)

A couple of players from our league for around 2-5 mill each.

Wondering if we really are tightening purse strings as much as possible. See where we are in Jan and then press on with spending if promotion looks like a reality or look after the pennies for next year (surely any new manager will want spending money).

We are definitely not tightening purse strings with the offers we have in. anything but

Surely it was Hugill or Vokes? Why on earth would be need both. We are far weaker in other areas without signing a boat load of strikers ala Monk.

Pretty sure it's only Bailey who is even suggesting that. Unless someone on here (Raf, Sds, etc.) can verify that Bailey isn't talking rubbish with that, I would think like you that we were only after one of the two.

Want overly bothered about hugill but signing him on loan seems a decent option.

Wondering if we really are tightening purse strings as much as possible. See where we are in Jan and then press on with spending if promotion looks like a reality or look after the pennies for next year (surely any new manager will want spending money).

We are definitely not tightening purse strings with the offers we have in.  anything but

I would have thought not and after the first two results I would think that Gibson and Pulis will see this as a great position to bounce on from!!!

We are definitely not tightening purse strings with the offers we have in. anything but

You tease

Surely it was Hugill or Vokes? Why on earth would be need both. We are far weaker in other areas without signing a boat load of strikers ala Monk.

Pretty sure it's only Bailey who is even suggesting that. Unless someone on here (Raf, Sds, etc.) can verify that Bailey isn't talking rubbish with that, I would think like you that we were only after one of the two.

Gazette poured water on it a little saying uncertain if we still move for Vokes but Fraser at the Echo seems to think us not signing Vokes depends on Burnley's willingness to let him go implying we're still in for him that's the latest from this afternoon so it's obviously after Hugill was basically tied up that's why we were wondering where that would leave our other strikers. Luke Freeman interests me we've been told he's not for sale and yet still we persevere we must have had encouragement from him now what kind of price we'd have to pay above the last 3 million offer I have no clue.

Actual bids or loan offers?

We are definitely not tightening purse strings with the offers we have in.  anything but

Actual bids or loan offers?

both offers are on table at moment loans and buys depends on if the permanents can be done in time loans with view to permanent might be important

I think that with his all action style and commitment Hugill could well become one of our favourites, so glad we have him. Still concerned about our midfield and width because unless we sort those out Hugill will be just stood around. At least things are now moving so let’s just see what happens