oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

There is an interesting young German currently ripping up the danish league. Pace, work rate and trickery. Think he is 22 and spent a few years at Benfica before being snapped up by a danish team when they hired a German manager. Can play all the attacking roles. Would likely cost 6+ million though but hugely interesting. Don’t know if the championship has any appeal though. I’d imagine he is waiting for a move to a bigger league. Hany Mukhtar.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mirror Bolasie story summed up: He has not heard from anyone at Everton or any other club about his future, he has no intention of dropping out of the PL and Palace are interested in getting him tomorrow for what they hope is a reduced price.

I find it very hard to believe we’d be chasing him if he has no intention of joining a championship team, the first thing we’d do is sound out his agent to check he’d be interested.

Mirror Bolasie story summed up: He has not heard from anyone at Everton or any other club about his future, he has no intention of dropping out of the PL and Palace are interested in getting him tomorrow for what they hope is a reduced price.

I find it very hard to believe we’d be chasing him if he has no intention of joining a championship team, the first thing we’d do is sound out his agent to check he’d be interested.

Isn't that the woman who used to be the Chief Exec at Sunderland?

This all sounds weird. He is one of four first team players that has been sent to train alone. They clearly want to offload him. One of the others is Vlasic who looks like a very talented lad. Someone else mentioned that Everton need to offload a few players and they have been fairly busy in doing so. I can’t see Bolasie getting much of a look in with Richarlison, Bernard, lookman and Walcott all there.

No. You’re thinking about Benny Hill

I think this is correct. Also, the Echo are reporting that we're in for Bolasie, and their info has been largely sound this summer.

I think this is correct. Also, the Echo are reporting that we're in for Bolasie, and their info has been largely sound this summer.

Wasn't there a report saying that pullis had personally called Bolasie to see if he'd be interested?

This all sounds weird. He is one of four first team players that has been sent to train alone. They clearly want to offload him. One of the others is Vlasic who looks like a very talented lad. Someone else mentioned that Everton need to offload a few players and they have been fairly busy in doing so. I can’t see Bolasie getting much of a look in with Richarlison, Bernard, lookman and Walcott all there.

It's a very strange story even taking into account it's the mirror he tries to make it seem as if he's just got off the phone with Yannick I'm guessing him being a London based journalist he's basically getting the Crystal Palace spin on the story maybe?

He’s represented by here agency yeah.