• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is 1 player enough today? What are people expecting/hoping for tomorrow??

Hoping....

Rwb/rb

Lwb/lb

Rw

Lw

ACM

Expecting.....

Rw/Lw

CAM

Mentions of possible loan signings

Expect RB & RW/LW & Besic

Hoping for the above + another LW/RW but expect at least one of these to be done in the loan window

Is 1 player enough today? What are people expecting/hoping for tomorrow??

Hoping....

Rwb/rb

Lwb/lb

Rw

Lw

ACM

Expecting.....

Rw/Lw

CAM

Mentions of possible loan signings

I hope we get one of the west ham fullbacks as they just signed fredricks so maybe byram and one of the others is available. is cresswell a regular still? he got moved to cb last season for some reason good left back him. they have bought 2 new cb's this summer.

maybe we'll try for bolasie and besic. bolasie can play across the front cant he? so if braitwaite leaves then we might sign someone like freeman so we have bolasie starting with downing/freeman opposite side with potential to play freeman in the middle on the 3 cm's as a sort of 10 bit like braithe did other night. 

we need a bit of magic to go with the setpiece destroyers to open teams up in free play. that would be great. good threat from wide and good energy in the middle with mcnair besic and freeman/wing with 2 different style strikers in hugill and britt. maybe even go 442 if pulis likes the personnel. hes not that rigid like karanka was.

Rumours based on position

RB/CB: Kalas

LB: Knudsen

CM: Besic, Saville

LW: Ojo, Bolasie

AM: Freeman (also LW)

RW: Canos, Adomah, Phillips, Ritchie, Wallace

ST: Vokes

Am I missing anyone?

Who would people want us to sign?

The good thing is that Pulis has shown he is willing to adapt the formation to suit the players at his disposal.

I am just praying that us waiting later will pay off in one form or another!

My preference would be

RB/CB: Kalas

LB: Knudsen

CM: Besic

LW: Ojo

RW: Adomah

ST: ???

Think we still need another striker if Braithwaite goes, but i’m not too keen on Vokes. Still feel there may be a surprise name that no one has mentioned.

I fear that nowt will happen... and we will go for loans before the end of the month ... I have the day off tomorrow though, so it's gonna be exciting hopefully...

We might get 2 more in.. but I fear, that people expecting/hoping for 5/6 new players tomorrow will be disapointed

Michail Antonio and Bolasie for me.

Besic and Knudsen would be nice also.

if antonio and bolasie get back to form from their injuries we'd have to much for the teams in this league, with them either side of the hugill  :cheese:

I really fear that we have left it too late to get what we need done. Gut feeling is telling me that we are going to be left very disappointed tomorrow. Let’s hope not. But we still desperately need:

Right back (Kalas/Jenkinson)

Left back (hopefully somebody from left field as, apart from Joe Bryan, I am not impressed with the left backs linked)

Central midfielder (Besic hopefully)

Left winger (not totally convinced by anyone linked yet)

Right winger (Ritchie/Phillips)

That’s 5 really important signings I feel that we need in just over 16 hours. In addition, the futures of the likes of de Sart, Leadbitter, Braithwaite, Fletcher and Assombalonga are still up in the air. That is a hell of a lot of business to be done in very limited time.

However Braithwaite and de Sart will probably move to Europe so their futures can wait until after tomorrow.

Michail Antonio and Bolasie for me.

Besic and Knudsen would be nice also.

if antonio and bolasie get back to form from their injuries we'd have to much for the teams in this league, with them either side of the hugill  :cheese:

They are both supposedly available, I think Antonio could be far fetched but if he won't get a game at West Ham why not? Maybe a loan deal is more likely if no Prem team picks him up.

The big potential loans like Bolasie probably won’t happen tomorrow anyway, he’ll want to wait as long as possible for the best deal. We might get Adomah and another couple championship players signed on perms tho

I'm hoping:

Kalas (RB/CB)

Knudsen (LB)

Adomah/Bolasie (RW)

Besic (CM)

Though I'd sacrifice at least 2 of those to keep Baethwaite.

Do you not find it annoying that he seems twice the player now he’s playing for a move? Never seen him dictate things like he did on Tuesday.