oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Like I said yesterday, Leeds still in front for Besic. Fee agreed, player looking more interested but personal terms still up in the air. Hopefully we give him a little more to turn his head in this direction

Yet the man who is most connected to Leeds said they weren't in for him as it'd be too expensive  :omg:

Besic knows our club knows the fans have taken to him so if that statement is true then is he worth it?

I know agents can spoil things for us fans but he clearly is not that fussed either way.

Hope I am wrong

It's just business. He wants to secure the best deal for his client.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours to go - hopefully we have some irons in the fire.

hopefully they're out of the fire and we're beating the life out of them with a large hammer

Hopefully not literally... Medicals would be a nightmare. ;)

Encouraging that there's deals like Puncheon - which've barely been mentioned - that seem to be in negotiation. Brings hope there might be some left-field targets a***st our negotiations.

Also, have to say considering Maddison is meant to be such a good player, nobody stumping up a relative pittance for his release clause seems mad. Surely people would be snapping their hands off for that? Like, most Championship clubs could potentially afford that, couldn't they?

Mirror's Darren Lewis again with an 'exclusive' saying Burnley to rival palace with LOAN moves for Bolasie still thinks we're out of the loop on this completely guess we'll see.