oneBoro Forum
northern boro

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

As Hendrie said I also find Everton fans are generally overly critical of their players

Maybe taking Martina to get a favourable deal for Bolasie.

Last time we did that we got a really good player in the one we wanted. However, the player we got in the deal to fill a hole in our team was... foul...

Who was the last one?

Last time we did that we got a really good player in the one we wanted. However, the player we got in the deal to fill a hole in our team was... foul...

Who was the last one?

Negredo and that throw in guy I reckon.

Who was the last one?

Greening and Wilson?

Who was the last one?

Oh yeh

Who was the last one?

Forgot Barragan was part of that

BORO INCREASE FREEMAN BID

Middlesbrough have launched a new increased bid for QPR midfielder Luke Freeman, according to Sky sources.

Sky Sports News reported earlier that Blackburn had seen a £4m offer for the 26-year-old rejected.

Who was the last one?

Oh yeh

Aye. We were having severe problems getting them to agree to the loan deal because of Negredo's wages or something. We were after a right-back after supposedly missing out on Aissa Mandi and Thomas Meunier so we took him off their hands at the same time.

Interestingly, both Mandi and Barragan now play for Betis.

Who was the last one?

Greening and Wilson?

Chris Riggott and Malcolm Christie? Although I'm not sure which was the good one  :crying:

McLaren wants to sell him to reinvest funds before embargo, Fernandes refusing to budge fearing fan backlash and Lanc Telegraph reporters got impression when Mogga bid yesterday QPR would sell between 4-5 looks like McLaren vs Fernandes standoff.

Who was the last one?

Greening and Wilson?

Chris Riggott and Malcolm Christie? Although I'm not sure which was the good one  :crying:

Riggott just cos of Steaua