oneBoro Forum
northern boro

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

We are leaving it bloody late for a big signing like Ritchie or another attacker.

Looks more likely to me we'll just pocket the money and try for loans like Bolasie/Ojo.

I’d love us to have bolasie and ojo as our wingers for the season, even better if braithwaite stayed to play as a #10 type

Only 3 hours to go, best be getting a move on, whatever business we're doing!

Does anybody know what's going on with Chapman? If we get Freeman instead of Blackburn will that mean they'll come back in for him?

Ah i didn't relise Bolasie was left sided. Him and Albert would be quality

They're both big mates as well

@GraemeBailey

Middlebrough set to confirm signing of Mo Besic on a permanent deal from Everton in deal worth up to £6m - has been one of Tony Pulis's top targets all summer after superb loan spell last season. Huge deal for Boro to get done.

Ideal world right now looks like Martina, Besic, Freeman, Bolasie and a RW maybe Wallace. None of them scream Braithwaite replacement to me so fingers crossed.

Good afternoon ladies and gents, Can someone please summarise where we are transfer wise for me please?xxxx

Good afternoon ladies and gents, Can someone please summarise where we are transfer wise for me please?xxxx

Besic 6m

In for Freeman

Wallace & Saville bids rejected.

Cuco Martina on loan.

Still trying for Bolasie.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts

• At 0-0 we had the best chances? We literally handed the ball to them in front of our 18 yard box before they scored. Not a chance did we, at any point in the game, have the best chances.
    • How’s it feels being a Boro supporter sometimes 
    • We got beat tonight by a team that played better than we did. They had a centre forward that was prepared to come back into his own half to get the ball, then hold onto it and pass it at the right time. They had more than one defender willing to attempt to win the ball in the air. They were willing to try and go past people if they had the opportunity. They made spaces for each other instead of getting in the way. Their goalkeeper had a decent game, ours did not. They had defenders who knew how to defend and that is more important than knowing how to attack. Their experienced lads looked after their kids. I hope they stay up. They beat us, but at least it was done fairly honestly, even if they did try it on now and again. With the full team fit, we are a decent team, but with three of the better players out, we are average. We are probably a mid table side at the moment, so this is about right. If NW did get us into playoffs, then he should be awarded a medal, but after last season, I'll take this any day of the week. Finally, all the Boro teams I can remember had a "controller" who could slow things down or speed things up as required. Is that what we are missing in the midfield.. lots of effort and aggression, but not enough brain?..  Just my opinion and other people may see it differently. Don't forget early kick off against Canaries..  Confidently expect TJ to predict a win...for us 🙂   
    • With so many players out of contract this summer it’s a real opportunity for Warnock to put together a promotion challenge and still be on a budget.    let fletch,Britt, Roberts and Bett go and you probably fund the summer rebuild and save wages.
    • Absolutely....centre forward!