oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m hoping we’ve got a few signed already and we’re just waiting to get another few to announce them all together.

If we only announce Besic and/or Martina and no wingers this has been an absolute disaster of a summer.

Really can’t see this getting done. Adding in another player complicates it further. Fletcher or Johnson might not want to go the other way. Would it be cash with an agreement for one of them to go on loan? With us paying wages?

A load of people were saying Besic was off to Leeds this morning, and that if he wanted to come, he'd be here by now.

Have a bit of faith :)

SSPN saying Bolasie staying at Everton as noone prepared to purchase and they will not agree a loan deal

Do they not care about their costs? I'm sure we're offering at least 50% wage contribution and they seem happy to just pay all of his wages to let him rot in the reserves

Really can’t see this getting done. Adding in another player complicates it further. Fletcher or Johnson might not want to go the other way. Would it be cash with an agreement for one of them to go on loan? With us paying wages?

A load of people were saying Besic was off to Leeds this morning, and that if he wanted to come, he'd be here by now.

Have a bit of faith :)

I’m using reverse psychology on the Boro recruitment team :D

SSPN saying Bolasie staying at Everton as noone prepared to purchase and they will not agree a loan deal

Do they not care about their costs? I'm sure we're offering at least 50% wage contribution and they seem happy to just pay all of his wages to let him rot in the reserves

They can still attempt to sell him abroad though. It looks as though they want him off their books permanently, we were never going to spend £15m on him.