oneBoro Forum
northern boro

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Well played Boro.

Worst transfer window I can remember. What the hell has happened to the 40m we just got in?

Signing half the SPL for decent fees and huge wages was the worst. Closely followed by the January one after when we got Killen, Flood & Barry Robson

Barry Robson was a decent enough player!  :@

Well, anticlimatic after all! That being said some deals might still be getting done and now we’ve got the loan market, don’t think this is it.

Well played Boro.

Worst transfer window I can remember. What the hell has happened to the 40m we just got in?

Signing half the SPL for decent fees and huge wages was the worst. Closely followed by the January one after when we got Killen, Flood & Barry Robson

Not buying that all, ofc its great with hindsight because they all turned out sh#t. But some of those players we were actually excited about if I remember correctly.

Damp squib

I saw one of them once on a nature documentary it was very interesting.  I think it was a giant one.

Obviously things could change if we pull off a couple of late signings or loans, but...

Our squad isn't good enough for promotion as it stands.

Everton have announced 3 signings. I’m hoping that means they’ve got a few outgoings.

Don’t know what you’re on about. If we get over to New York we have another 5 hours of the window again :D

"So Barça trebled their money on Yerry Mina after seven months and four starts. Pretty good business that."

Nice work Everton!

Qpr have been coming out and rejecting offers for Freeman when they have went in, there hasn't been a rejection so I'd guess the Freeman deal might have legs.

With no Prem move for Bolasie I think the player and Everton will be easier to deal with. Can’t see a foreign club come in for him apart from some wealthy Turkish club who seem to be picking up expensive forgotten/declining players.