oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

The worst window was the one where we thought we could stay in the Premier League by signing Justin Hoyte, Marvin Emnes and Didier Digard. That one was an absolute cracker. Our last attempt at the Premier League wasn't far behind that one either.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Steve_Crossman

Boro have completed the deal for Mo Besic, at this stage I could not tell you if it's a loan or a permanent deal as both plates were spinning. But at the very least he is a Boro player and will be until the end of the season. Also told there could be one more addition!!!

The worst window was the one where we thought we could stay in the Premier League by signing Justin Hoyte, Marvin Emnes and Didier Digard. That one was an absolute cracker. Our last attempt at the Premier League wasn't far behind that one either.

Did we let the big Aussie go that year too? Or was that the one before?

The January window last time in the Prem was pretty abysmal. Guediora and Bamford to come in and save us.

Boro have completed the deal for Mo Besic, at this stage I could not tell you if it's a loan or a permanent deal as both plates were spinning. But at the very least he is a Boro player and will be until the end of the season. Also told there could be one more addition!!!

Well played Boro.

Worst transfer window I can remember. What the hell has happened to the 40m we just got in?

Signing half the SPL for decent fees and huge wages was the worst. Closely followed by the January one after when we got Killen, Flood & Barry Robson

Emnes, hoyte and digard while in the prem was worse still.

@Steve_Crossman

Hope this is true!!

"So Barça trebled their money on Yerry Mina after seven months and four starts. Pretty good business that."

Nice work Everton!

Clubs abroad see the Premier League clubs coming from miles away.

Danish club Midtjylland signed Sørloth for 250k before selling him to Palace six months later for almost 13 million. I’ll be surprised if he scores a single goal in the Prem :) a desperate Prem club is like stealing candy dead puppy.