• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People talking about bedwetting. A couple of days ago pulis said this group of players are not good enough to get promoted.

Is our manager bedwetting too? Or is he being honest about the team?

Mid table mediocrity beckons

Are players like Tav, Chapman, Wing and Ripley good enough too fill the gaps to get us playoffs again id say yep probably but automatic id say no chance.

We just about got into the play offs with a much better team last season, and even at that failed miserably and didn't look like we deserved our place in them. I don't see this team getting close to play offs and clearly pulis doesn't either with his comments.

If it comes down to the agent asking for too much, it will not be the first time Steve Gibson says no. I can stand by that.

I'm still disappointed we've brought nobody in though.

Ditto, got to stick to our principles

If it comes down to the agent asking for too much, it will not be the first time Steve Gibson says no. I can stand by that.

Oh aye, principles  :)

BORO have become a fur coat no knickers club. Does this supprise me then no it does not given the performance of past seasons. I have no idea how Steve runs his business but it does not cascade over to the club. I honestly see us struggling in all departments on and off the field.

We have had a poor window in terms of who we have lost and what positions we have not strengthen. The players we have actually brought in, I'm confident will be good additions.

In an ideal world we wouldn't have to rely on the loan window. But luckily we still have that option.

Bolasie in on loan would cheer me up. As much as I liked Besic I’m more concerned about getting some wingers in, and fullbacks. Feel we are lacking in these areas more than midfield. Some part of me was hoping for Ritchie but I was probably being a bit naive.

Oh aye, principles  :)

I can't defend the lack of movement. At the end of the day, the way the output from the club has put this is the way the manager put it: "We wait til the end so we can bring in the scraps". There's no way of putting it right now that doesn't put at least some of the blame on the manager, for me.

Of course, the loan window is still an option. It limits us in some ways but if we still do the business before September, it will still be a positive transfer window.

However, we're now in a position where we can't really negotiate a permanent transfer as easily. If this has screwed us over, then blame them all. If Pulis walks, in my eyes he's walking away from a problem he has potentially put us in.

Fact is though it's still kind of early to judge.

So they have had two months to sort out this routine loan last year to signing

and they couldn’t even do that. Makes a mockery of what Pulis was telling the

fans at the pies and peas do.

Not nervous. I was resigned to us signing no one permanently and bringing in a few loans. Anything more is a bonus.

The only nerves I have is about buying rubbish/panic buys. Hopefully not though.

In six months time though how many of these potential signings will we be talking about as last minute buys that have failed.

Sorry for the pessimism, but from here I can only be surprised in a good way :D

Well at least we can't moan that they were rubbish signings in 6 months !!!