• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forward thinking players who have recently been loaned to the championship or elsewhere who will most likely be available should we be interested. Plenty of talent a***st this bunch, might make people feel a bit better going into the next couple of weeks. A couple of these would be welcome additions to our squad.

Dowell, Piazon, Snodgrass, Ojo, Markovic, Onomah, Graham, Success and then Sako is still available on a free.

All isn't lost yet as we've still got the loan window to get players in. If we can get Martina, Besic and Ojo/Snodgrass etc on loan then we'll be ok. If we fail to get in players of that level then it makes us far more heavily reliant upon out youngsters stepping up. With our squad being so thinly stocked at the moment we will surely be able to guarantee the higher profile players a starting position - which is probably something that a lot of our rivals couldn't. We're well positioned in the league, have the budget and the first team places available so we're surely going to be at the front of the queue of Championship clubs.

Us not throwing money around at agents at least gives me more confidence that Pulis has us running far more efficiently than we have been over previous years. Since he arrived he has done a fantastic job at streamlining the squad.

Interesting that grujic never got a move to Cardiff done.

Wonder if we will look at him again? Not sure what midfield position he plays but he went down as well at Cardiff as besic did here.

You can discuss terms with an agent whenever you like, you just aren't supposed to speak to the player :)

This isn’t the case.

What isn't the case?

According to the rules you are not allowed to discuss terms with the player or his representatives until given permission by the selling club.

You can discuss terms with an agent whenever you like, you just aren't supposed to speak to the player :)

This isn’t the case.

What isn't the case?

According to the rules you are not allowed to discuss terms with the player or his representatives until given permission by the selling club.

We all know that's not the reality of the situation though is it, listen to any agent or journalist discussing the matter and that's how it works. If we've only found out mid afternoon yesterday what the deal was going to cost (with agents fees included) then we've been very naive.

It doesn't change the fact that despite having 3 months to get deals done we've ran out of time and left ourselves short.

I hope we move bloody quickly to get these supposed loans sorted out.

We won't face any teams worse than the sheff utd team we beat and I think that's glossed over the incompetence of the transfer window.

Lucky for us we have another poor side in Birmingham coming up, although you have to think they'll offer more than Sheffield.

There’s nothing that a nice cup of tea in the morning doesn’t solve. Good morning to all of you, now that the wretched transfer window is over, we can concentrate on the players that we do have, rather than ones we don’t.

It’s going to be an interesting season, so get behind the lads rather than moaning that they aren’t good enough, let’s bash the Brummies and extend our lead at the top.

UTB!!

There’s nothing that a nice cup of tea in the morning doesn’t solve. Good morning to all of you, now that the wretched transfer window is over, we can concentrate on the players that we do have, rather than ones we don’t.

It’s going to be an interesting season, so get behind the lads rather than moaning that they aren’t good enough, let’s bash the Brummies and extend our lead at the top.

UTB!!

Just having a nice cup of tea now Billy. Well said

UTB!!

I’m on my second already, Blanco.

UTB!!

Tea is disgusting

UTB!!

You're ahead of me. I'm still on my first

UTB!!

You're ahead of me. I'm still on my first

Coffee this early, tea later

I have had a cup of both but my coffee is black which I know is not popular.

One good thing about the window is that quite a few older silent members have returned and posted as well as a number of new members!

However and again my own personal opinion that I have touched on before is that maybe the lack of spending is and the "supposed" funds available going towards reducing certain debts that the club on paper owes leading to the club being up for sale?

This event has to happen at some point an maybe there is an interested party out there somewhere