oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

I said on Monday that I didn't think we'd sign anyone before the end of the window...and got ridiculed by one or two on here for saying it. I;m now thinking that we won't get any loan deals either.

A win tomorrow will be a massive boost though and the best start to a season in a good few years.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I said on Monday that I didn't think we'd sign anyone before the end of the window...and got ridiculed by one or two on here for saying it. I;m now thinking that we won't get any loan deals either.

A win tomorrow will be a massive boost though and the best start to a season in a good few years.

We signed Hugill on Wednesday so hopefully you are wrong again. Facts.

Sam Byram has signed for Forest

That's Byram and Douglas who've moved for a combined fee of around £4.5m... Obviously a loan fee in Bytam's case, but still...

Imagine if we had those two on either flank of the defence... Both are great going forward, but still solid defensively.

Judging by comments from Wolves fans, Douglas is quite suspect defensively, a few leeds fans I know said the same about Byram aswell, thats why he started getting pushed further up the pitch because he was getting caught out at the back. I'm not saying I wouldn't have had them but I think they're much better going forward than at the back, and thats not what TP is about.

Edit - Mackie beat me to it.

But.. Cuco Martina. Suspect.

We signed Hugill on Wednesday so hopefully you are wrong again. Facts.

:liar: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Sam Byram has signed for Forest

That's Byram and Douglas who've moved for a combined fee of around £4.5m... Obviously a loan fee in Bytam's case, but still...

Imagine if we had those two on either flank of the defence... Both are great going forward, but still solid defensively.

Both are very suspect defensively so not surprised we didn't explore those options. Douglas showed defensive frailty in his first game for Leeds. Both much more of a Wing Back than a solid Full Back like Tony Pulis currently has.

Yeah the pen that Douglas gave away was pretty comical to be honest...

Kind of a no win situation in his media comments to be honest he says we're good enough we'd say no it's not your missing wingers and you're a midfielder short I think he goes a little bit far in talking us down but I'm guessing his tune will change IF we make the 3-4 loan signings he wants makes no sense in one sense to say the squad is fine and then spend the next 21 days chasing Bolasie's, Ojo's and Besic's on loan. The one thing we might have going for us here is the clout to pay extra in loan fees, I'm guessing there'll be a lot of teams at the top end chasing Chelsea players on loan like Musonda/Abraham we can't afford patience in the loan market before you know it we'll be down to 3rd choice 4th choice targets because we've dithered around or chased Bolasie for 2 weeks as other clubs snap up all the others that's why I have no faith whatsoever on us signing wingers on loan the worst trait to have when chasing loan deals is being patient and frugal.

This is a list of players I believe could leave their club by the end of this month. More than likely we will sign a select few of these. Sorry for any spelling errors. Enjoy :cheese:

***nal

Carl Jenkinson

Ainsley Maitland-Niles

Reiss Nelson

Joel Campbell

Krystian Bielik

Bournemouth

Jack Simpson

Brighton

Tomer Hemed

Richie Towell

Oliver Norwood

Ezequiel Schelotto

Burnley

Nahki Wells

Jonathan Walters

Cardiff

Lee Tomlin

Anthony Pilkington

Jazz Richards

Stuart O'Keefe

Danny Ward

Loic Damour

Kadeem Harris

Frédéric Gounongbe

Chelsea

Kenneth Omeruo

Michael Hector

Tomas Kalas

Lucas Piazon

Fankaty Dabo

Charly Musonda

Danny Drinkwater

Crystal Palace

Pape Souare

Jonny Williams

Sullay Kaikai

Everton

Tyias Browning

Matthew Pennington

Brendan Galloway

Cuco Martina

Mo Besic

Nikola Vlasic

Kieran Dowell

Yannick Bolasie

Fulham

Marcelo Djalo

Cauley Woodrow

Rui Fonte

Aboubakar Kamara

Huddersfield

Philip Billing

Abdelhamid Sabiri

Collin Quaner

Rajiv van La Parra

Leicester

Eldin Jakupovic

Yohan Benalouane

Danny Simpson

Andy King

Bartosz Kaputska

Liverpool

Connor Randall

Marko Grujic

Lazar Markovic

Sheyi Ojo

Pedro Chirivella

Man City

Patrick Roberts

Man United

James Wilson

Newcastle

Karl Darlow

Rob Elliot

Freddie Woodman

Achraf Lazaar

Rolando Aarons

Henri Saivet

Southampton

Fraser Forster

Jan Bednarek

Harrison Reed

Sam Gallagher

Shane Long

Sam McQueen

Tottenham

Cameron Carter-Vickers

Kyle Walker-Peters

Danny Rose

Josh Onomah

Georges-Kevin N'Koudou

Vincent Janssen

Watford

Adrian Mariappa

Jose Holebas

Marvin Zeegelar

Dimitri Foulquier

Brice Dja Djedje

Isaac Success

West Ham

Josh Cullen

Michail Antonio

Robert Snodgrass

Wolves

Dominic Iorfa

Jordan Graham

Michail Zyro

Joe Mason

Phil Ofosu-Ayeh

Ethan Ebanks-Landell

Connor Ronan

Paul Gladon

If for some reason won’t happe. I wouldn’t mind seeing Andy king here. Chips in with goals from midfield and likes to get forward. Busy player. Not in Leicester’s squad tonight and spend the second half of last season on loan at Swansea.

If for some reason won’t happe. I wouldn’t mind seeing Andy king here. Chips in with goals from midfield and likes to get forward. Busy player. Not in Leicester’s squad tonight and spend the second half of last season on loan at Swansea.

Was also given No.37, which might mean nothing but lost his No.10 shirt.

Can't they just buy him a new one?

Can't they just buy him a new one?

They've just bought 2 CB's yesterday, haven't got the money to waste on new shirts.

I'd heard he was a fan of Adama anyway so maybe he's not so fussed he lost his No.10.