• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking at the list of possible available players I think Markovic at Liverpool could be a decent acquisition.

I remember being pretty impressed by him during Hulls relegation season, can play anywhere across the front 3 and I doubt Liverpool would add any of their ridiculous must play clauses on someone like him.

Looking at the list of possible available players I think Markovic at Liverpool could be a decent acquisition.

I remember being pretty impressed by him during Hulls relegation season, can play anywhere across the front 3 and I doubt Liverpool would add any of their ridiculous must play clauses on someone like him.

Looks like he's set for Turkey before the end of the month.

I agree that Bolasie isn’t someone who looks like the best deal for us. Extremely expensive, unfit and hasn’t played in ages. Everton would have to cover a lot of his wages. Maybe just a loan until January to see how it goes. But I’m sure there are other options available.

There has got to be a lot of foreign teams interested in doing a loan to permanent deal with a loan fee equivalent of the players value. They would be able to use the fee as their window hasn’t closed yet.

Clubs like us simply won't have any chance to sign a player of Bolasie's quality when he's fully fit and in form. If he was he'd have had one of Crystal Palace or Burnley willing to stump up the cash. We simply wouldn't have a chance. To sign a player like him is always going to be a high risk, but also potentially a high reward signing. I see a lot of similarities between when we signed Gaston Ramirez on loan from Southampton when his stock was very low. I can remember the general response on here being pretty much the same to the attitude towards the Bolasie link. However, we turned him around and he proved to be the spark that reignited our promotion campaign. The squad we have right now is massively lacking pacey and direct wingers so Bolasie would be perfect to give Pulis a high quality option to add to the team. Pulis have managed him previously but is still happy to re-sign him so he obviously doesn't have any big concerns about him. It would be a massive coup if we can pull it off.

I mean we've all known he's on the 75-80k a week range the whole time we've been linked not sure how big of a hurdle that'd be all of a sudden, I saw when Turkish clubs inquired about Bolasie on loan that Everton want a 1.5 million loan fee which is definitely a high number for a loan fee though. If he's too expensive and the wage share demands on Everton's part don't move we should move on there's a few other wingers out there but our rivals are also looking at the same things we are we can't be sleepwalking to the 31st here by the time we get there most of the better options will already be snapped up.