oneBoro Forum
northern boro

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Have Antonio and Snodgrass been linked? Seen them mentioned on here, but nothing in the media, unless I'm mistaken.

Interesting to see how many players linked on loan have played some part this weekend... top of my head Antonio, Snograss, Wood, Vokes and Ritchi

Don’t think any of those are viable options. Two of them started games and Snodgrass came on at half time. They are not going to let players go who are that close to playing.

Yeah I agree, the point I was trying to make. I would think any of these players around 1st team we should forget about.

It's interesting that failing to sign the wingers that Karanka wanted ultimately lead to his downfall, now the same may be happening to Pulis.

It's interesting that failing to sign the wingers that Karanka wanted ultimately lead to his downfall, now the same may be happening to Pulis.

Could our switch to wing backs mean the search for wingers isn't quite as important. Switch.

I'm pleased it only took Boro a matter of hours to see my earlier post and act on getting Martinas contract cancelled.

So the bigger news from this is we are almost definitely trying to get bolasie

Whatever we are doing I wish we'd hurry the feck up. Looks like we are leaving any loans to the 31st...

If we are still after him surely we must have had some kind of indication he’s willing to come? We must have learnt from the who jese saga

If we are going to this level with him it’s points strongly towards us still working on trying to get both Besic and Bollasie

So the bigger news from this is we are almost definitely trying to get bolasie

I was told yesterday that Pulis had personally called him to see if he was interested in the move...

Anyone take Wellbeck?

He'd probably play like 6 games. So no.