oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

If we get besic it has to be as a dm if we want to move forward, as we seen last season if he’s involved in attacking he has a ceiling where he loses impact against the top teams.

If we want another attacking midfielder then that’s what we bring in.

He did well against Derby,he just had an off day against villa. It will function well as long as he's not the most attacking midfielder, I think he's a very good box to box player.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I may be reading too much into the article on newsnow about our interest in the Millwall pair but it seems to me that there could still be some business with them. If we were to get Saville I think our interest in Mo will end.

I may be reading too much into the article on newsnow about our interest in the Millwall pair but it seems to me that there could still be some business with them. If we were to get Saville I think our interest in Mo will end.

Why would Millwall sell their best player now?

I'm assuming we had some encouragement to make a bid in the first place.

If they value Saville at 4 million we could offer them a 4 million loan fee and make it permanent on 1 January. They could use that money to fund their own loans.

If they value Saville at 4 million we could offer them a 4 million loan fee and make it permanent on 1 January.  They could use that money to fund their own loans.

I think they value him at quite a bit more but the premise remains that they wouldn't necessarily not sell.

I’m not saying they will but maybe if our approach was last minute it gave them no time to find replacements. Once they have then maybe it will move on. Alternatively I may just be desperate for some new faces.

I just can't see it making any sense for Millwall, I've heard their fans say he's the best midfielder in the championship. If that is the case I can't see them getting anyone as good on loan.

I’m not saying they will but maybe if our approach was last minute it gave them no time to find replacements. Once they have then maybe it will move on. Alternatively I may just be desperate for some new faces.

If they thought they could replace him in the loan window then i'm sure they would've done a deal before the deadline then replaced him with a loan after.

All depends on the strength of the loan-to-buy market and who buys into it from the EFL. If any other club in this division is convinced their business ended on the 9th and is now settled, then we're going to have a tough time dealing with them because it will force them back into the market for players.

For example, whilst I don't really see Millwall selling Saville or Wallace, Villa may be open to selling Adomah still as I'm sure they're still in the market for players.

I just can't see it making any sense for Millwall, I've heard their fans say he's the best midfielder in the championship. If that is the case I can't see them getting anyone as good on loan.

They are skint though and I'm sure they could use the money.