oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Sam McQueen at Southampton is another name for that LWB role we always seem to be in the frame for him and Southampton have quite a few players to shift on loans as quick as possible maybe he's down the list he covers the same spots Bryan would have. Wonder if we're in the running for Marcus Maddison as well he's available on a loan to buy, there's a lot of options for us out there it's whether or not we are proactive enough no excuses not to fill the gaps other clubs will manage to find a way to fill theirs.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sam McQueen at Southampton is another name for that LWB role we always seem to be in the frame for him and Southampton have quite a few players to shift on loans as quick as possible maybe he's down the list he covers the same spots Bryan would have. Wonder if we're in the running for Marcus Maddison as well he's available on a loan to buy, there's a lot of options for us out there it's whether or not we are proactive enough no excuses not to fill the gaps other clubs will manage to find a way to fill theirs.

Yeah we have been linked with McQueen in the past so could be an option, but can he cover the right side? Think we'd ideally want someone in who can cover both sides. I can't see Peterborough accepting a loan to buy. Madisson has a release clause of just 2.4 million and if we were interested we would just have completed it before the permanent window shut. I can't imagine the release clause covers a loan period so while we could bid the right amount there is no reason why they should let him go out on loan now unless we give them something extra.

I'd go for:

Reach - Loan to buy at Wednesday, local lad, proper left sided player, improved massively since leaving us, Wednesday have FPP concerns

Besic - Just get the lad in

Markovic - on loan from Liverpool , can play anywhere on the right hand side, can deliver a decent cross

Then maybe Ojo on loan too to provide some competition for either wing.

Stoke had been interested in Danny Simpson at Leicester. If they get Martina, that could make Simpson an option... Know which I'd rather have!

I'd be disgusted with the club if we signed Danny Simpson.  Marlon King was shameful enough but Simpson's another level of ***hole

Stoke had been interested in Danny Simpson at Leicester. If they get Martina, that could make Simpson an option... Know which I'd rather have!

I'd be disgusted with the club if we signed Danny Simpson.  Marlon King was shameful enough but Simpson's another level of ***hole

Marlon Kind used to beat women - is Simpson the same?

On 20 May 2015, Simpson was found guilty of assaulting his then-girlfriend and mother of his child Stephanie Ward on 28 December 2014.[32] He was sentenced to 300 hours of community service.[33] On 12 May 2016, his sentence was reviewed in light of press-intrusion into his community service, and replaced with a 22:00 to 06:00 curfew for 21 days.[34]

that is from his wiki page

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32820683

Maybe she really didn’t deserve the shoes?? :s

And she certainly shouldn’t have been wearing them whilst lying on the sofa :)

:D

Certainly not if it was anything like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwUDD5xaxfg