• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So the Gazette are saying Martina was at Rockliffe last week ready to sign on loan for us but we put it on ice ahead of deadline day to leave us flexibility with Bolasie/Besic then we cocked deadline day up and when we tried to go back in for him on loan he new phone who dissed us then went to Stoke how can we mess up so bad with transfers?

Gazette say the reason Bolasie will go deep is haggling over the formula for paying his 70k (I thought 75) wages I mean I'd have thought that's one part that would be pretty easy considering we just sold two premier league wage players in Adama and Gibson but hey let's see how we *ck this one up as well. If we can't even get a deal done when we put a guy up at Rockliffe for a night or two then how on earth can we get deals done from the other end of the m1 or haggling over pennies/percentages in a highly competitive loan market we forced ourselves into. I'm astonished that someone in the club has put out to the EG the story of how we missed out on Martina because for me that's a absolute mess clearly he was a first choice defensive target for us just get it done and worry about Besic/Bolasie later I'm somehow more worried about us now than I was after deadline day it's like we have David Brent in charge of our transfer planning.

So we can't really blame Martina for buggering off to Stoke if we've essentially told him he's 3rd choice out of the Everton players we want.

The Bolasie thing reeks to me. Sounds like we are haggling over how we can agree a deal with Everton but I'm not that convinced the player wants to join. I sincerely hope we've been given some positive indication from him and that he actually will be happy to play for us. If not, then we should have moved on a long time ago.

So we can't really blame Martina for buggering off to Stoke if we've essentially told him he's 3rd choice out of the Everton players we want.

The Bolasie thing reeks to me. Sounds like we are haggling over how we can agree a deal with Everton but I'm not that convinced the player wants to join. I sincerely hope we've been given some positive indication from him and that he actually will be happy to play for us. If not, then we should have moved on a long time ago.

Sounds like Jesé all over again.

As if we’re making the same mistake

So the Gazette are saying Martina was at Rockliffe last week ready to sign on loan for us but we put it on ice ahead of deadline day to leave us flexibility with Bolasie/Besic then we cocked deadline day up and when we tried to go back in for him on loan he new phone who dissed us then went to Stoke how can we mess up so bad with transfers?

Gazette say the reason Bolasie will go deep is haggling over the formula for paying his 70k (I thought 75) wages I mean I'd have thought that's one part that would be pretty easy considering we just sold two premier league wage players in Adama and Gibson but hey let's see how we *ck this one up as well. If we can't even get a deal done when we put a guy up at Rockliffe for a night or two then how on earth can we get deals done from the other end of the m1 or haggling over pennies/percentages in a highly competitive loan market we forced ourselves into. I'm astonished that someone in the club has put out to the EG the story of how we missed out on Martina because for me that's a absolute mess clearly he was a first choice defensive target for us just get it done and worry about Besic/Bolasie later I'm somehow more worried about us now than I was after deadline day it's like we have David Brent in charge of our transfer planning.

What does new phone who dissed us mean?

Seriously hope that all our eggs aren't in this one rather dodgy looking basket aka Bolasie... I will be truly baffled if Boro cannot find one or two wingers IN THE WORLD that can do a good job for us. There really is no excuse if we start the season with no wide players signed - TP will be absolutely fuming and I won't blame him.

Is the international market being completely ignored? Maybe we should have invested £10m in a top notch scouting and recruitment team instead of some of our recent cack signings...

What does new phone who dissed us mean?

Basically he ignored us I don't blame him either and whoever has leaked out to the EG the reasoning/thought process behind our Martina interest how they're still employed is mindblowing to me if that's the way we handled attempting to sign a Premier League versatile defender, will we find any better I doubt it, then we are far more hopeless than even I thought.

Yeah the news hardly inspires confidence in our recruitment team. Sounds like a bit of shambles. Only saving grace is that he sounded too expensive considering the less flattering words coming out of the Everton fans. Can’t remember I’ve seen one positive remark about him. Guess we will wait and see. The club are gambling though with such a threadbare squad.

Yeah the news hardly inspires confidence in our recruitment team. Sounds like a bit of shambles. Only saving grace is that he sounded too expensive considering the less flattering words coming out of the Everton fans. Can’t remember I’ve seen one positive remark about him. Guess we will wait and see. The club are gambling though with such a threadbare squad.

So So glad we missed out on Martina seen him playing for Southampton what an absolute donkey, a very good miss  :)

We'll sign someone who will "do a job". Not a stand out name, not even a good player I'd imagine.

The right wing version of Martin Cranie or someone like that?

Why are we never at the forefront of exciting young new players? Or foreign players?

I hate our transfer policy sometimes.

We'll sign someone who will "do a job". Not a stand out name, not even a good player I'd imagine.

The right wing version of Martin Cranie or someone like that?

Why are we never at the forefront of exciting young new players? Or foreign players?

I hate our transfer policy sometimes.

Erhm Traore?