• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The new Puncheon rumours are originating from this tweet from Graeme Bailey, posted at 2:19pm today:

“Middlesbrough close to sealing Yannick Bolasie loan deal - big breakthrough for Tony Pulis if they can get it done, still wants another four before end of the month - a new name on the radar is Jason Puncheon, and having Bolasie on board would only help in landing him too.“

Or he got it from the "the black player Pullis has worked with association" like I did

The new Puncheon rumours are originating from this tweet from Graeme Bailey, posted at 2:19pm today:

“Middlesbrough close to sealing Yannick Bolasie loan deal - big breakthrough for Tony Pulis if they can get it done, still wants another four before end of the month - a new name on the radar is Jason Puncheon, and having Bolasie on board would only help in landing him too.“

Or he got it from the "the black player Pullis has worked with association" like I did

Wouldn't that be Yannick Bolasie?

The association has information on all the players of colour who have played for Tony.

The association has information on all the players of colour who have played for Tony.

You Sir are woke AF

Just before kick off on Friday would be a great time to introduce at least two new players!l9

Yep, all signed before the 1st defeat of the season (smirking face)

No chance of that whilst Wilson is still cranking out Motivational Match Day GIF threads, the players will be Gee'd up!

Just before kick off on Friday would be a great time to introduce at least two new players!l9

Yep, all signed before the 1st defeat of the season (smirking face)

No chance of that whilst Wilson is still cranking out Motivational Match Day GIF threads, the players will be Gee'd up!

gdI.gif

Is the ‘Bolasie at Rockliffe’ just referring to that picture going round or have I missed something? Also where’s the ‘Besic loan agreed in principle’ come from? Man I’m lost

Gazette and skysports both confirmed that it is bolasie

skysports also are the source of the besic in bit.

Is the ‘Bolasie at Rockliffe’ just referring to that picture going round or have I missed something? Also where’s the ‘Besic loan agreed in principle’ come from? Man I’m lost

Gazette and skysports both confirmed that it is bolasie

skysports also are the source of the besic in bit.

Get in, cheers!