• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just out of interest Brunners, if I'd said to you 'are you new to football?', would that have been me with an attitude?

In a different manner of speaking but yes. it'd be a different attitude to what you normally display which is an I'm better than you I'm right you're wrong attitude.

Seems like exactly the same thing to me unless he was asking if I was new to football so that he could congratulate me on being correct despite having no prior knowledge of the subject?

Just out of interest Brunners, if I'd said to you 'are you new to football?', would that have been me with an attitude?

In a different manner of speaking but yes. it'd be a different attitude to what you normally display which is an I'm better than you I'm right you're wrong attitude.

Seems like exactly the same thing to me unless he was asking if I was new to football so that he could congratulate me on being correct despite having no prior knowledge of the subject?

Half the people on here have that attitude, it’s just football everyone thinks their own opinion is best.

I see validity in keeping a player in the team even if you think overall that the player on the bench is better. Both Wing and Howson are playing very well and McNair definitely takes up one of those positions in the team if he comes in. So for me, it's not about McNair.

Besic is a different thing entirely, though. I think there's value in questioning why we're still only close to signing a player in the area of the pitch where we're actually doing alright in and (for a Pulis 18-man squad) we're actually pretty well stocked already.

Half the people on here have that attitude, it’s just football everyone thinks their own opinion is best.

No, it's just me apparently  :upside_down:

I however am new to Football, can anyone give me any pointers?

Kick the ball in the goal.

Which one? it's all so confusing  :disappointed: :crying:

The other one to the one that they are trying to kick the ball in until they switch and are trying to kick the ball into the goal that you were trying to kick the ball in.  It's pretty simple really.

I however am new to Football, can anyone give me any pointers?

Kick the ball in the goal.

Which one? it's all so confusing  :disappointed: :crying:

The other one to the one that they are trying to kick the ball in until they switch and are trying to kick the ball into the goal that you were trying to kick the ball in.  It's pretty simple really.

You score 6 runs if you kick the ball over the dead ball line without a bounce. You also can only pass the ball backwards or it's a scrum. The player in a different colour shirt to the rest of the team is that teams star player and he stands near the goal the most because of this.

Not sure what message it would send to wing or other players or the youth players if he performs as well as he has then McNair comes straight back in based on only an average performance in a friendly

Well this thread bombed out pretty quick didn’t it.

Generally does on here, get a couple of pages of decent transfer talk followed by about 20 pages of awful banter

Aye its a shame. Boro's fault really. If they did their job properly we'd have order on here  :funny: