oneBoro Forum
northern boro

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Maybe he's watched a re-run of the play off games and is crying at home at the thought of playing for either of us.

Please don't make me go! :'(

El Ghazi said he got to Villa last night and decided that it was the place for him and signed today.

I wonder about Bolasie. Why hasn't he signed seeing as he was there yesterday and supposedly today? All is not as it seems. I don't think this one is decided either way yet.

Maybe just maybe no one has a bloody clue what he’s thinking :)

Maybe he's watched a re-run of the play off games and is crying at home at the thought of playing for either of us.

Please don't make me go! :'(

It's hilarious when you think how boring we both were: Villa 1 goal in 3 games Boro 0 goals in 2 :)

El Ghazi said he got to Villa last night and decided that it was the place for him and signed today.

I wonder about Bolasie. Why hasn't he signed seeing as he was there yesterday and supposedly today? All is not as it seems. I don't think this one is decided either way yet.

Maybe just maybe no one has a bloody clue what he’s thinking :)

I think you've hit the nail on the head rich

It wouldn’t surprise ms if Bolasie was announced at half-time on the pitch at Villa in front of the sky cameras.

It wouldn’t surprise ms if Bolasie was announced at half-time on the pitch at Villa in front of the sky cameras.

Would they not have done that with El Ghazi as well then?

Steve Bruce was just asked the question about Bolasie in his pre-match and he said "We hope, there's 1 or 2 things that need sorting but its edging closer, we hope".

Is that enough to kill it off for everyone yet? Or are we going to come up with more excuses as to why he might still come to us? :nervous:

As I said earlier could it be they are waiting for a second opinion on the medical scan he had yesterday

Well him saying things like "we hope" and that things still need sorting is hardly conclusive evidence that he's going to Villa Wilson.

It's not a done deal yet Wilson

Just realised that Villa can only have 2 more loan players in their squad (they already have Moreira, Tuanzebe and El Ghazi) and they want Abraham, Bolasie and Targett on loan. Somethings going to have to give as all 6 of those will expect to be in the first team squad.