• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think they want Shane long too. So annoying that a month ago they looked like they wouldn't challenge because of their financial situation and now they're looking a lot stronger than us with more to come.

Probably easier to find a Bolasie replacement on a loan than a Besic replacement if people are looking for positives there's quite a few wingers out there and Villa getting 2 in today has brightened our prospects on Ojo you'd think it was a close call he chose the team next to a major city he is definitely a city boy he's usually played in a city whether it's Bristol, Liverpool, London or now Birmingham so it is what it is plenty more wingers available in the Prem than there are Besic type midfielders out there let's see if we can wrap that up in the next couple of days and see if any new names crop up tomorrow for the wings.

It's not a done deal yet Wilson

No it's not. But when the manager comes out and talks about a player that isn't theirs so openly, said player is not at all still deciding between clubs. Bruce knows the players intention or he wouldn't be saying that it's just 1 or 2 things away. He'd at most be saying something like "We've put our case to him" and the like.

It's not a done deal yet Wilson

No it's not. But when the manager comes out and talks about a player that isn't theirs so openly, said player is not at all still deciding between clubs. Bruce knows the players intention or he wouldn't be saying that it's just 1 or 2 things away. He'd at most be saying something like "We've put our case to him" and the like.

Fair enough. You can use evil Bolasie gifs for the Leeds thread so......

It is financial. forget location it's money do we really want players like him at our club I certainly don't. The core team is one of best in division without question. I would rather players like wing to florish than bring in players who couldn't care less. Let's get besic in and a couple more. lots going on. Karma will catch up with villa they are playing an extremely dangerous game.

I want the best players here we can get regardless of the reason they are here. No really good player grows up dreaming of playing for Boro unless they are local. To get the best players we have to sell the club, whether that's with money, management influence, style of play, future prospects. We are failing in all of the above at the moment, It doesn't seem that very many players want to play for us right now.

It is financial. forget location it's money do we really want players like him at our club I certainly don't. The core team is one of best in division without question. I would rather players like wing to florish than bring in players who couldn't care less. Let's get besic in and a couple more. lots going on. Karma will catch up with villa they are playing an extremely dangerous game.

Agree Raf. Good post

Couldn't agree more. 

I want to see the young players given their chance. 

Villa's squad is going to be massive, he won't be able to keep them all happy.

Agree Raf. Good post

Spot on RAF, top man.

How is it money though? What can Villa realistically be offering Bolasie that we won't?

I don't disagree about players who want to be here though. So who does want to be here?

How is it money though? What can Villa realistically be offering Bolasie that we won't?

I don't disagree about players who want to be here though. So who does want to be here?

Any idea of the couple that might come in?

Villa are massively gambling on going up this year as they can't be touched until end of year but if they don't go up it will all come crumbling down big time.

Let them get the 29 year old mercenaries and pay them 70 grand a week. We have players like hugill who has took a pay cut to come. We might have a small squad but least it players who want to be here.

Hopefully including Braithwaite who is house hunting in area.