oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

We're looking at a player who played regularly for a newly promoted PL team who stayed up last season and people are actually moaning?

Don't forget Traore was dog*** until Pulis worked his magic on him.

He wasn't dog***. TP got the best out of him by making things simple for him. Both TP and Adama mentioned this

Traore was garbage under Karanka and Monk, hence why he was hardly played.

Truth, can’t be having that revisionist history. He’s been rapid and good at dribbling the entire time he’s been here. That means very little with no end product. He showed no end product until Pulis came in. Traore had 6 good months for us, I think it’s important to remember that.

I think Van La Parra is a solid signing, basically what Wilson said is what I’m thinking

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From Bolasie to Van la Parra... superb!!!

Seriously, if Van la Parra is the best now available, please can we not just give Tavernier and Chapman their chance instead. If Tavernier and Chapman were given 40+ games this season, I would be fully confident that they each would contribute to more than 5 goals this season.

Chapman has never played in the Championship and has struggled to get in three separate teams in League 1.

I have no idea why people just assume he's a better option than someone who has played a major role in being promoted from the Championship and surviving in the Prem.

In fairness to him he did hurt himself at Blackburn. difficult to get in the team when hurt.

point still stands mind.

injured at sheff utd the season before to.

If he’s our braithwaite replacement id be a bit worried mind

TP said no one is leaving atm. hopefully that stays the case..

Yes he’s been saying the squad is too small. Cant then see the sense of getting 1 or 2 in then letting 1 or 2 leave.

We're looking at a player who played regularly for a newly promoted PL team who stayed up last season and people are actually moaning?

He wasn't dog***. TP got the best out of him by making things simple for him. Both TP and Adama mentioned this

He made over 30 appearances under Karanka and Agnew in our Prem season

I'm at work so can't comfortably check but how many minutes did he play? 30 appearances seems a lot but I genuinely can't remember if they were mostly cameos or a lot of starts.

(I've tried to block a lot of that season out)

I'm at work so can't comfortably check but how many minutes did he play? 30 appearances seems a lot but I genuinely can't remember if they were mostly cameos or a lot of starts.

1806 minutes or just over 20 full games.

And Van La Parra did last year for Huddersfield meaning that the argument of playing in the PL means you cant be that bad doesn't add up.

Don't forget who Huddersfield are - nobody gave them a chance last year

1806 minutes or just over 20 full games.

more than I would have guessed. fair play

yes karanka played him, agnew from memory never, or was it stuani agnew never played. i remember thinking he was useless with his selections anyway.

yes karanka played him, agnew from memory never, or was it stuani agnew never played. i remember thinking he was useless with his selections anyway.

Traore got his one measly PL assist under Agnew vs Hull (it was a lame shot that Negredo managed to latch on to...)

Even if we brought three more players in, i would think only Johnson and De Sart would leave.

I reckon we could yet see one of the young lads go out on loan. And Fletcher almost certainly now Hugill looks like he might be back in the picture and Rudy still to come back.