oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Pulis has said mutliple times how much he rates Ayala and that he's one of the best cb's in the league. He will replace Fry in due course.

True. I just think Fry is better. Just my opinion though

Fry might be better in time,but would you really rather have fry now over Ayala?

That game v Brighton when we got promoted still stands out as one of the best defensive displays a Boro player has ever done in my opinion.

You clearly never watch enough of Southgate and ehiogu !! :P

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pulis has said mutliple times how much he rates Ayala and that he's one of the best cb's in the league. He will replace Fry in due course.

Fry might be better in time,but would you really rather have fry now over Ayala?

That game v Brighton when we got promoted still stands out as one of the best defensive displays a Boro player has ever done in my opinion.

Woodgate’s debut against ***nal always sticks with me as one of the best defensive performances I’ve seen.

Sorry for adding to the off topic chatter.

Woodgate’s debut against ***nal always sticks with me as one of the best defensive performances I’ve seen.

Sorry for adding to the off topic chatter.

that was fantastic.

Bolasie seems to be taking his sweet time to get to Villa. Is he walking down the M6?

Villa have put the deal on hold now they know that van la Parra is available. ;)

must be a young lad if the brighton game was seen as one of the best. like tudders said gate and ugo were knocking out heroic performances every week almost. the best players always perform to high levels. its why they are best players. 

i'd never seen them two have a mare like gibbo did last night. extremely consistent top levels players.

Bolasie seems to be taking his sweet time to get to Villa. Is he walking down the M6?

I'm sure Steve Bruce is there in his Jaguar XJ8 on the M6 watching Bolaise, imitating that infamous fictional character Steve Barnes, Manager of Leddersfield United.

Kind of get the feeling La Parra is maybe going to turn up at the game tonight ala Bolasie?

He posted last night on his Insta a picture of him in a Hudds kit with an egg timer we have a habit of getting guys up to Rockliffe the night before we tie deals up timeline might line up for that, Wagner might get asked about it in his presser this afternoon might give a word on how far gone it is. Hudds fans are expecting a future fee of 7-10 million so he's hardly going to be a cheap squad player if we do get it wrapped up going off their valuations.

Southgate would be my first defensive pick from my 49 years on this planet, having seen my first forgettable game at age 4. Thanks Dad.

Who to play with him though from Boam, Maddren, Mowbray, Pallister, Ehiogu and Woodgate... did I miss anyone?

Millwall fans seem to be up in arms on twitter. They think george saville is signing for us.

When we've just signed Besic??

Are we stockpiling center mids like?

We're gonna play the rare 6 cm formation.

must be a young lad if the brighton game was seen as one of the best. like tudders said gate and ugo were knocking out heroic performances every week almost. the best players always perform to high levels. its why they are best players. 

i'd never seen them two have a mare like gibbo did last night. extremely consistent top levels players.

In my defence I'm only 25 ;)