oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Reason I think it could be Salibur is they are actively trying to cash in before the 31st, he covers both wings, long wanted a move to England and the main suitor ASSE have been put off in the past couple of days by the 8 million euro fee and his wage demands of 100k euros a month obviously have no inside track but he seems to make the most sense for me bearing in mind the level of player we're looking at but like I said shot in the dark could be wrong.

Sounds plausible is he any good? Was he decent for hull?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are the chances we actually let Gestede go? I can't see it personally.

We've brought Hugill in and he looks like he has the strength to do the same job as Gestede holding the ball up, so I'm hoping Gestede is shown the way out, poor signing in the 1st place, time to count our losses.

Boro have contacted Peterborough Utd over a possible loan to buy deal for Marcus Madsison. #boro #MFC #BoroLive #UTB #Middlesbrough #RUMOUR #pufc

Source?

If true it will seem daft, as we could have snapped him up for about £2M during the main window.

Boro have contacted Peterborough Utd over a possible loan to buy deal for Marcus Madsison. #boro #MFC #BoroLive #UTB #Middlesbrough #RUMOUR #pufc

Source?

If true it will seem daft, as we could have snapped him up for about £2M during the main window.

He’s got an agreed fee with Peterborough so I don’t think it’d cost any more

Source?

just reporting a rumour I seen.

Maddison started on the bench for Peterborough today and only came on with 5 minutes to go. Is he returning from an injury or something? The way I see not just fans on here but fans all over the Championship go on about him and that release clause of his, the fact nobody has signed him yet seems a bit strange. Unless he's just not as good as people say he is?

Maddison started on the bench for Peterborough today and only came on with 5 minutes to go. Is he returning from an injury or something? The way I see not just fans on here but fans all over the Championship go on about him and that release clause of his, the fact nobody has signed him yet seems a bit strange. Unless he's just not as good as people say he is?

he's directly contributed to 89 goals (35g 54a) in 151 league 1 games.

he's definitely a good player.

he's directly contributed to 89 goals (35g 54a) in 151 league 1 games.

he's definitely a good player.

add in the scoring chances hes created but not been finished off to. wowsers a league 1 monster. never seen him play. i'll have to have a browse.

seems to have a bit of a wand of a left foot like.