oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

I'm positive one of the ITKs on here mentioned we were interested in Rafa Silva during the Summer before our PL campaign, so he must have been a target for 2 years atleast. Might have been RAF Smog who said it. He was regarded very highly back then at Benfica and I remember thinking it would have been a coup to get him in. Not sure what he's like nowadays mind.

We were after him. Where’s the link come from? Been away for a few days so haven’t seen anything.

From all the players we’ve been linked with this summer he’s by far the most exciting.

The Sun and Raf reckons both Bauser and Bevington left the country on Saturday to negotiate a transfer.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That sounds like a very confusing scenario. Makes me think that there’s nothing in it... that article reads like they don’t believe it.

To say there is only a few days left none of our targets seem straight forward and/or realistic.

Saville... Key player for Millwall

Moukoudi... Celtic want him

Silva... 90 minutes for Benefica

Targett... host of clubs in for him

Ojo... as above

That sounds like a very confusing scenario. Makes me think that there’s nothing in it... that article reads like they don’t believe it.

To say there is only a few days left none of our targets seem straight forward and/or realistic.

Saville... Key player for Millwall

Moukoudi... Celtic want him

Silva... 90 minutes for Benefica

Targett... host of clubs in for him

Ojo... as above

The annoying thing about targett is it seems so quiet about him and you just know we will make a move and so will every other championship team about 5 minutes later.

Was just reading this. Seems a very strange situation.

We’ve done things like that before. You are reliant on a release clause in the loan that’s in place - so we pay the fee for that and then a loan fee to the parent club. Everyone gets their cut. Unlikely but can happen if everyone wants it to.

could be an afobe type deal.

loan club signs him on perm and sells him on straight away, or agree to cancel the loan for a 2-3m payout and parent club gets 12m

But if this was the case Cordoba would get 10 million and the other 2 million to the club he's currently on loan with. Why would Cordoba sanction a deal now that gets them 4 million and the loaning club 8 million when they could get 10 million in a few months. And what have the loaning club done to get 8 million? Seems very strange to me. I'm guessing there are wires crossed or it's pretty much made up.

We’ve done things like that before. You are reliant on a release clause in the loan that’s in place - so we pay the fee for that and then a loan fee to the parent club. Everyone gets their cut. Unlikely but can happen if everyone wants it to.

Cordoba would be losing 6 million for the sake of 6 months.

loan club signs him on perm and sells him on straight away, or agree to cancel the loan for a 2-3m payout and parent club gets 12m

But if this was the case Cordoba would get 10 million and the other 2 million to the club he's currently on loan with. Why would Cordoba sanction a deal now that gets them 4 million and the loaning club 8 million when they could get 10 million in a few months. And what have the loaning club done to get 8 million? Seems very strange to me. I'm guessing there are wires crossed or it's pretty much made up.

i personally think the writer of the article has confused the details. his numbers make no sense. 

but paying a loan buy out fee to to the loan club and 8-10 m to the parent club makes sense. 

the current loan move has a perm fee agreed, but is not guaranteed.

i personally think the writer of the article has confused the details. his numbers make no sense. 

but paying a loan buy out fee to to the loan club and 8-10 m to the parent club makes sense. 

the current loan move has a perm fee agreed, but is not guaranteed.

Makes much more sense this way :D

http://www.diariocordoba.com/noticias/deportes/edu-ramos-no-pawel-quizas-si_1246991.html

Link to the original article.

"The club keeps some hope on the transfer of Sergi Guardiola, but as the president blanquiverde in this newspaper revealed, with a firm offer of English football and with a verbal agreement closed, Getafe left the eight million offered the Middlesbrough to a demand of 12 and, in addition, it imposed that it had to take eight of those 12 million."

It's no wonder Sports Witness are confused