oneBoro Forum
northern boro

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

Also said Brahimi and Djed are ready for loans out in the next few days.

There was a Hibernian scout at the match tonight so it wouldn't surprise me if they're going there.

Dynamic pacey winger describes Silva pretty accurately...

Lurker I was told last night we want to bring Saville + 3 more in before the deadline. Wondering if you heard anything like that?

Lurker I was told last night we want to bring Saville + 3 more in before the deadline. Wondering if you heard anything like that?

Unless one is a free transfer then I'd be surprised if that was true. That would mean we have 6 loans and as we can only have 5 in a match day squad we'd be paying wages for one player to be sat around doing nothing every match day.

Unless one is a free transfer then I'd be surprised if that was true. That would mean we have 6 loans and as we can only have 5 in a match day squad we'd be paying wages for one player to be sat around doing nothing every match day.

I don't see that as much of an issue, with injuries and fitness concerns i douybt there'd be too many matchdays when we'd be forced to leave one out

Still haven't heard anything about Sako finding a club. Fits what we need and has worked under Pulis. Also injury prone which seems to be a criteria.

Assume their plan to meet FFP was just to sack all of their scouts & read this thread instead...

maybe someone should tell Bauser that Agnew doesnt work for us any more  .

I could be on my own here but I'm kind of hoping that we don't get a winger in.

Saville plus cover for FB is ideal but I'm really happy with playing 352 as I think we look balanced in this formation and it suits all the players we have.

I think if we get a winger in which would probably be for the right it would mean pushing Braithwaite out wide or even worse Downing! All that will do is revert us back to the lob sided formation we had in the second half of last season