oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

From Sky Sports

Millwall are interested in signing Sheffield United midfielder Ryan Leonard, according to Sky sources.

It is understood the potential deal would be a loan with Leonard making the move to The Den permanent in January.

Replacement for Saville?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From Sky Sports

Millwall are interested in signing Sheffield United midfielder Ryan Leonard, according to Sky sources.

It is understood the potential deal would be a loan with Leonard making the move to The Den permanent in January.

Replacement for Saville?

Yep... was told he is all done just waiting for Millwall to sign replacement and it will be announced. Told this last night.. 5.5mil in Jan. don’t know how true it is

I watched the Swansea v Palace game yesterday and Puncheon was my man of the match ...

So give the guy a little credit.. He is PL class and he will destroy the Champioship!

What position did he play?

I think the doubts are because we're worried that he's being signed as a winger, although I suppose he might be sharing RW duties with Downing.

He played in the middle, but visited both sidelines a few times.

He can play both wide and centrally, so a man after Pulis' head for sure.

I watched the Swansea v Palace game yesterday and Puncheon was my man of the match ...

So give the guy a little credit.. He is PL class and he will destroy the Champioship!

I think the doubts are because we're worried that he's being signed as a winger, although I suppose he might be sharing RW duties with Downing.

And when I say in the middle.. I mean the Braithwaite position  :omg:

Adds to the numbers and is versatile I suppose.

Millwall are supposedly after him as well though, so he might prefer to stay down South.

The gazette have worked things out with the club now, they’ve put a couple of articles out in the last couple of days about Saville & Puncheon.

They might have their ‘top brass source’ back on side

The gazette have worked things out with the club now, they’ve put a couple of articles out in the last couple of days about Saville & Puncheon.

They might have their ‘top brass source’ back on side

I assumed that must have been the case for a while given that Tallentire has been attending press conferences for weeks now.

Wonder when they release the info on our dynamic LW incoming??

You heard anything? 'the info' makes it sound like you know there is info to release

You heard anything? 'the info' makes it sound like you know there is info to release

initials are JC.....

initials are JC.....

Not sure Jeremy Corbyn really strengthens us but he is definitely a left winger...