oneBoro Forum
northern boro

Summer Transfer Window 2018.

We've played more than one system this season and the one we've played most is four at the back. So far anyway.

I only remember us playing 4 at the back once?

I think we’re living in dream land if we think we can keep going as we are with what we have.

It’s been great so far but we have to think 15-20 games ahead of where we are now, what type of shape could we be in. We’ve seen it plenty of times where a team starts off on fire and just slips away, Leeds, Ipswich, Bristol city, even ourselves under mowbray.

We've played more than one system this season and the one we've played most is four at the back.  So far anyway.

Millwall away, Bristol City away and Sheff Utd at home.

We've played more than one system this season and the one we've played most is four at the back. So far anyway.

we played 4 at the back for the Bristol city game, I believe, and for part/all of the millwall game - I can't quite remember.

we played 3 at the back vs Sheff Utd, Birmingham, West Brom, Notts County and at least 45 minutes against Rochdale.

We've played more than one system this season and the one we've played most is four at the back.  So far anyway.

Bristol City was a 5 when we were defending, with Downing RWB, Shotton Flint and Fry CB and Friend LWB

Bristol City was a 5 when we were defending, with Downing RWB, Shotton Flint and Fry CB and Friend LWB

Was definitely a 4, for me. Heatmaps suggest very similar.

I can't cope with this discussion again.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Could there be a thread for discussing how many times we played with wingers or something, so that we can keep this thread transfer related?

I can't cope with this discussion again.

[align=center]

HEATMAPS

SzUmVrs.gif[/align]

It was a four as was Sheff Utd although we switched for a short period in that game before half time.

Could there be a thread for discussing how many times we played with wingers or something, so that we can keep this thread transfer related?

No.

For me we have looked best when we have played 3-5-2/5-3-2 and I'd prefer we bought in players to continue to play this system.

TP has even said he is playing this system because we have no wingers to play his 4-3-3.

Nathan McGinley has joined Forest Green Rovers, no surprise after missing the last U23s and not being involved last night.

Oh actually, according to Forest Green Rovers, that deal will be made permanent in January.